Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:14 am

Poll: Do you like cake?
This poll is closed.
Of course Big Grin
50.00%
7 50.00%
Not even a little.
7.14%
1 7.14%
The cake is a lie.
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We find secret spot behind bush
We find secret spot behind bush
Here at Saerulesforums.org, we value people that can see through the murkiness of their delusions and see that which applies to not only them. Or perhaps more eloquently: Nitroglycerin go BOOM. As it is, most people are wearily bogged down thinking everything they sense is there for anyone else, and thus while working at a construction site, they may say something nonsensical, such as 'did you hear that loud noise?'. To which, a non-delusional person would respond with a query of 'Which one'... which will unfailing be answered again as 'That one.'

To avoid these problem here on the forum of refined loonies... I have devised a simple test. Just answer all of these questions, and by the end of the day I will tell you what you need to work on (myself being master of my delusions). Help me help you help us all help me.

That's all... tell me what you get Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: We find secret spot behind bush
1.E
2.E
3.E
4.A
5.A
6.E
7.E
8.C
9.B
10.C

There is a catch to this right?
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
I Wrote:There is a catch to this right?

Depends on how deluded you are... you are moderately deluded, but worry not: I will help you sort through it Smile
(June 1, 2011 at 1:41 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: You are moderately deluded

[Image: trolls-sad-troll-face.png]
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
Cheer up... most of the people here will be exceedingly deluded. I mean come on: it's a forum of atheists celebrating the birthday of a Demigod... how much more deluded can you get? Heart

And then they mention republibertarianazis Tiger
Rohypnol... rape drug.
Yes...........
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I can't tell you all how deluded you are if you don't take the test :heart

Even a boyfriend took the test, and it turns out he was not at all deluded and a little cautious. It's not like I will mock you all no matter what you get.

I'm an arrogant master, but not a bitter one Heart
My answers:

This doesn't mean that I'm a mindslave just because I took the test. I would have taken it if anyone else posted them (and there are only 10 questions).

And I'm pretty sure that this is not a test on how delusional we are.
Seems like the answers have been designed to test our seriousness or honesty in answering these questions. Or this might be some kind of a (stupid) personality test.
It is a question of what type of delusion you suffer and how severe it is (Assuming you infact are deluded... and there are infact 3 separate answer chains that lead to the answers of 'not deluded-reckless', 'not deluded', and 'not deluded-cautious'.

I happen to suffer enough from dementia that I can teach those who are not so lucky how delusional they are Heart

I love you answers though ^_^ You are also moderately delusional Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you spot the difference? Foxaèr 7 660 October 4, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Secret Photos unveil Where Donald Trump Grows His Hair zebo-the-fat 1 960 June 27, 2016 at 4:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Not really humor, but I always find it funny. Brian37 1 977 February 22, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  The Secret to a Perfect Body pocaracas 4 1147 July 1, 2014 at 8:50 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Jesus still struggling to find publisher for Newer Testament StuW 0 571 January 23, 2014 at 8:23 am
Last Post: StuW
  PRIVATE MESSAGE: Super Secret Atheist Newsletter #354 Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 943 January 17, 2014 at 1:02 am
Last Post: Darkstar
  NASA Completes 52-Year Mission To Find, Kill God Gooders1002 3 1945 May 10, 2013 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  The Secret Life of Storm Troopers thesummerqueen 3 1315 January 22, 2012 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Does anyone else find country music funny? HeyItsZeus 13 4244 August 8, 2011 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb