Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberals on this forum are irrational
Liberals on this forum are irrational
Really? If you have some tiny connection to racists than you are a racist? Than democrats and liberals are all racists. It was democrats that thought slavery should be left to the states. Segregationist Strom Thurmond was a liberal. Also, look at these liberal cartooons:

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/002864.php
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/mh...toon_1.jpg

You are all a bunch of fucking racists according to your own pathetic logic.

Also, RepubLibertariaNazis....Really? Are you fucking kidding me? Mixing Republicans, Libertarians and Nazis? None of those three political philosophies have anything to do with each other. Republicans are far from anything close to libertarians. Republicans are just as much big government idiots as you liberals just in different areas. Like liberals, the think freedom can be taken away by any politician. Libertarians fight for the freedoms and liberties that Neo-cons and liberals are trying to take away. And as for the Nazis that is simply a cop-out. Comparing a group that has nothing to do with Nazis with the Nazis shows a lack of rational argument. Have either Republicans or Libertarians shown an interest in ethnic cleansing?

In short, if you have promoted any of these pathetic arguments than you are an idiot.
I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Dean
RE: Liberals on this forum are irrational
I'm racist.

Whites are sissies.
Blacks are gangstas.
Asians are cybernetic.
Southern Asians can't read.
Russians are dangerous and fatalistic.
Germans start out well and finish poorly.
French people surrender, and are the sissiest of all the whites.
Redskins are the primary market of the drug trade in america.
Eskimos always have just six glasses too many.
Mexicans are great at leaving mexico.
Kenyan bucks are the best basketball players in the world.
Canada would be nothing if they didn't have hokey and the mounties.
Americans just can't have enough.
Did I mention that everyone in california is on the marijuana?
Italians just can't make up their minds on squat.
Japanese live a long time because none of them have courage or any sort of weapon (at all).
Babies are fucking evil.
Children are fucking evil.
Psilon are the most evil thing in the universe and must be destroyed on sight.
Klackon are workaholics.
Bulrathi are big and stupid and wouldn't know their way around a computer if one was screwed into their brain. Bulrathi spies? I'll believe it when the Mrrshan become strong.
Darlok are shapeshifters... good at sex and spying... and not a lot else.
Meklar have incredibly low self esteem and similarly low self value.
Alakari just think they are 5 times as super cool as they are.
Humans are all fucking pansies.
Sakkra reproduce as an art.
And the Silicoid just do not fucking care. Inferno planet? Hot rocks. Radiation? Psychedelic rocks. Toxic? Spicy rocks. Tundra? Frozen rocks. Terran? Soft rocks. Dead? Dusty rocks. Barren? Just some more rocks. Sex? They wouldn't even have it if the government didn't have a quota.

Do you seriously have a problem with being a racist? Or sexist? Or familist? Or a technologist?

Think a little about just what a racist is... and then think a little about how that happens, without screaming to the gods that be (me) that those who apply value to anything are idiots. Because that would be everyone, honey... and that includes you Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Gee, it's good to know the Democratic Party has exactly the same demographics it had in 1859.
And I'm downright anarchistic (I follow no laws, the laws are there and I am here, and we might or might not be going the same way), though my preferred political landscape is a social libertarian one.

Oh.... and you are a racist. And so is everyone else.

Deal with it already... I've heard enough whining today from small children to hate it for a lifetime Heart
(June 2, 2011 at 4:57 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: Gee, it's good to know the Democratic Party has exactly the same demographics it had in 1859.

Gee, it's good to see you got the point.
(June 2, 2011 at 4:59 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Oh.... and you are a racist. And so is everyone else.

Deal with it already... I've heard enough whining today from small children to hate it for a lifetime Heart

The burden of proof is on you.
I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Dean
Raving seldom makes a point.
Dean-o Wrote:The burden of proof is on you.

Racist: a value that places one 'race' higher than another for X. Ie: The owner of the Rottweiler guard dog is racist in believing Chihuahuas entirely useless as guard dogs.

You: Believe that chihuahuas make horrid guard dogs. Proof: You are racist.
(June 2, 2011 at 5:08 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: Raving seldom makes a point.

I noted so many ad homs in the OP that I couldn't see a point through them.

Still can't Heart

Simple statements seldom refute a point

Dean
(June 2, 2011 at 5:15 am)Dean-o Wrote:

Try communication. It's all the rage.
Quote:Racist: a value that places one 'race' higher than another for X. Ie: The owner of the Rottweiler guard dog is racist in believing Chihuahuas entirely useless as guard dogs.

You: Believe that chihuahuas make horrid guard dogs. Proof: You are racist.

LMAO...Really? You are comparing dogs to humans?

Quote:I noted so many ad homs in the OP that I couldn't see a point through them.

Point them out, please.

(June 2, 2011 at 5:17 am)Gawdzilla Wrote:
(June 2, 2011 at 5:15 am)Dean-o Wrote:

Try communication. It's all the rage.

:Confusedigh::...

Try seeing beyond liberal irrationality. It's exhilarating.

Dean

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4590 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4277 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do conservatives lie more than liberals? Angrboda 23 2569 June 17, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Laura Ingraham equates liberals to an STD. Brian37 5 699 February 24, 2018 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 11631 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  'Big Joe' Humbles a group of liberals ErGingerbreadMandude 26 5711 January 25, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Anti-Science: Liberals and Conservatives HAL9000 16 4991 June 28, 2013 at 6:44 am
Last Post: HAL9000
  How can the paramount good for liberals and conservatives be reconciled? Whateverist 10 5347 May 30, 2013 at 10:03 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Conservatives Are Happier Than Liberals? Diamond 12 4418 July 12, 2012 at 4:04 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Infamous "Liberals" reverendjeremiah 29 10369 February 18, 2012 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye