Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
Hey!
I don't know how to write these, but here goes! I'm Ethan, from Klamath Falls, Oregon. I'm 28 years young (blushes) and FABULOUS!

I'm a Christian, but I'm pretty cool about it, so I doubt I'll get in many debates around here. I'm just here to party!

I love to play my guitar (as you can tell by the pix above), and I'm 100% positively GAY for Jesus! XD

Wheee!
RE: Hey!
Gay as in homosexual or highly cheerful? I'm as gay as a lark, as merry as a schoolboy, and I love that book.

Tis my favorite.

Hi.

Are you high?

The only person I know who consistently goes 'Wheee!' is also consistently high. But at least he's sexy enough to make up for it (don't listen to what he says on this, he is and that's the end of it).

I hate parties. Both republibertarianazis and liberacommiebastards can die in a fire.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Welcome to teh forums, I see you've met our resident Sae. Mind that you feed the animals only cookies in this zoo.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Welcome! What kind of music do you play? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 8, 2011 at 5:13 am)ethdaman Wrote: I'm a Christian, but I'm pretty cool about it, so I doubt I'll get in many debates around here. I'm just here to party!

errr... welcome?

Why on earth would you, a christian, come to an atheist webforum to party and to not get into debates? Doesn't make sense.

No Idea
Welcome.

Being gay for Jesus has to spawn some debate within your circle, does it not?
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Welcome, we have a good mix of believers and non-believers on this forum.

My gay-dar went off when you typed "fabulous" in all caps. Wink
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I hope that your gayness for Jesus can bring some reality into Christianity. It really has to evolve.
Trying to update my sig ...
Hello
Hi

Like Paladin said, FABULOUS - was a dead give away on the gay thing Wink Shades

WELCOME!
[Image: Evolution.png]

(June 8, 2011 at 5:13 am)ethdaman Wrote: I love to play my guitar (as you can tell by the pix above), and I'm 100% positively GAY for Jesus! XD

Welcome to the forum. I guess that's the only thing you can be gay about, eh? Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3271 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey :) Kate12345 10 1840 October 19, 2022 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Hey everyone Ryn 3 614 July 4, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2350 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Bulxy88 13 2050 July 2, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Bulxy88