Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion will dramatically shrink
Religion will dramatically shrink
Religion will dramatically shrink within 20 years. Many will say that religion will always be with us. True, just not in the majority like it today. I’m a Clairvoyant except I have to wait for it to come to me.

The religious bigotry is going to blow and I can feel it in my bones and gut. Here are some other reasons why

1.Atheist have brought a lot of attention to religious, like how women liberators have.

2.About 100 years ago in Canada 98% were Christian, today; 50% are Christian, check if you have similar stats in your Country.

3.The world's happiest countries have been announced, and three of the top five are among the least religious countries in the world, reports Alfredo Garcia at Religion News Service.Out of 10 were the nations taking the top spots include: Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands. Three of the least religious nations were in the top five nations.

4.Greatest religious bogus End of the world prediction, maybe it’s because only 3% of Christian go to church regularly, trying desperately to scare the hell into people rather than motivation by love.

5.Middle eastern dictatorships are falling almost as fast the eastern Bloc Countries did.

6.Unreligious countries have less crimes and wars over all.

7.In the USA out of 400 Universities and colleges survey they were 67% somewhat religious and other survey said 87% were somewhat Spiritual.

8.Most people I ask, tell me they Spiritual rather than religious, check out if that is true in your Country

Some Ego's must be flameing red hot and some ready to send to me hell. Oh, forgot, this is an atheist thread , I hope it's OK to be just non Religious
RE: Religion will dramatically shrink
"Religion will dramatically shrink "

Like your penis in cold weather.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(June 9, 2011 at 5:22 pm)Castle Wrote: Religion will dramatically shrink within 20 years.
There's wishful thinking, and then there's the just plain absurd. On what basis do you claim this?
(June 9, 2011 at 5:32 pm)Welsh cake Wrote:
(June 9, 2011 at 5:22 pm)Castle Wrote: Religion will dramatically shrink within 20 years.
There's wishful thinking, and then there's the just plain absurd. On what basis do you claim this?

I’m a Clairvoyant, in 30 years of predicting dozens of major world events.
Only one questionable wrong prediction was of GW Bush second fixed election.
I couldn't have agreed with this two years ago. The uprising all across the Arab world, with people demanding democracy instead of theocracy is extremely heartening. We may have a hope yet.
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
There seems to be an evolutionary process at work in the major religions of the world. Few truly polytheistic (dinosaurs among religion) religions remain powerful, having been supplanted by their more radical and aggressive (mammals among religion) monotheistic progeny. There seems a push toward extinction, as evidenced by the rise of atheism in the public view, and how well it tends to get on with science.

The larger question seems to be: Will mankind evolve enough to let religion run its full course toward extinction, or will the outdated beliefs destroy (or at least massively hamper) its chance to do so in some holy nuclear disaster?

Although, on second thought, such a disaster might do just the right thing in bringing people full-speed modern and ready to see religion for the species-suicide it is.
Trying to update my sig ...
(June 9, 2011 at 5:32 pm)JohnDG Wrote: "Religion will dramatically shrink "

If cold hands on my back and breasts turn me on: why couldn't it do the same for some men?
(June 9, 2011 at 6:26 pm)Castle Wrote: I’m a Clairvoyant, in 30 years of predicting dozens of major world events.

Ummm..... what?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 9, 2011 at 6:26 pm)Castle Wrote: I’m a Clairvoyant, in 30 years of predicting dozens of major world events.

[Image: 664BE-red-flag.gif]
No, I really don't think you are.

And please spare me your countless completely unverifiable stories of flashing images, mysterious dreams, or outright visions of the future.

I'm sorry, but you now have about as much credibility with me as bible-toting, stone-throwing, blood-shedding fundies.

[Image: Evolution.png]

I claim that the Gaddafi will fall somewhere around 2 to 5 months from now on

Let's see if i'm either a liar or i can guess the future

between August and December
(June 9, 2011 at 6:38 pm)BloodyHeretic Wrote: I couldn't have agreed with this two years ago. The uprising all across the Arab world, with people demanding democracy instead of theocracy is extremely heartening. We may have a hope yet.

Agree, they have been the greatest stick in the mud
(June 9, 2011 at 5:32 pm)JohnDG Wrote: "Religion will dramatically shrink "

Big GrinThe missile dicks have been shrinking too

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4198 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Is no Religion a Religion. Artur Axmann 76 16545 June 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Muslim Atheism