Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You GO, Girls!
You GO, Girls!
Left to their own devices the ignorant towel heads in Saudi Arabia (apparently all of them men) will hide behind their barbaric religion forever.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2011061...KG180.html

Quote:Several Saudi women boldly got behind the wheel Friday, including one who managed a 45-minute trip through the nation's capital, seeking to ignite a road rebellion against the male-only driving rules in the ultraconservative kingdom.

Activists - inspired in part by the uprisings around the Arab world - have not appealed for mass protests in any specific sites. But they urged Saudi women to begin a growing mutiny against the driving restrictions that are supported by clerics backing austere interpretations of Islam and enforced by powerful morality squads.
RE: You GO, Girls!
You obviously havent seen my wife try to drive. If you had you might not be so eager to encourage the fairer sex in this endeavour.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Good on them.

Although, equality is simply just a lack of ambition ;P
Cunt
(June 17, 2011 at 1:13 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: You obviously havent seen my wife try to drive. If you had you might not be so eager to encourage the fairer sex in this endeavour.

I spend little time driving on roads in Saudi Arabia so I really could care less about that. Let them run over a few mullahs....could only help!
I'm kind of hoping some of the cars they drive are filled with explosives. WHen they crash: they'll go out with style. Hopefully take out a few muslim-filled buildings while they are at it Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I have a feeling this may not end well. Sure Saudi Arabia wants to appease other country's appeal for freedom, but I fear they want to keep their women under their thumbs even more.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 17, 2011 at 2:20 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: I have a feeling this may not end well. Sure Saudi Arabia wants to appease other country's appeal for freedom, but I fear they want to keep their women under their thumbs even more.

It never does end well. Nothing does. The end is always painful, explosive, fiery, broken, or otherwise spaghettilike.

It always ends well for me though, as this sort of thing amuses me. Smile
Off with their heads!
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(June 17, 2011 at 2:20 pm)FaithNoMore Wrote: I have a feeling this may not end well. Sure Saudi Arabia wants to appease other country's appeal for freedom, but I fear they want to keep their women under their thumbs even more.

That's all that any of the Angry Desert God religions are good for, isn't it?
(June 17, 2011 at 3:45 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Off with their heads!

Or their towels.

I find naked is the best way to greet a religious-door-knocker.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISIS fighters discuss buying Yazidi slave girls mralstoner 3 1292 November 3, 2014 at 10:52 am
Last Post: jesus_wept
  Muslim Girls And Women Lemonvariable72 40 12289 December 14, 2013 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old starchild 10 6279 May 28, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet
  Afghanastan terrorist attacks on school girls Ziploc Surprise 7 3969 May 31, 2012 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Gambit
Thumbs Down Girls having exercise is a sin! annatar 21 4916 January 3, 2011 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Violet