Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afghanastan terrorist attacks on school girls
Afghanastan terrorist attacks on school girls
This is the second poisoning attack on school girls recently. All I can sat is that the chicken ass terrorists are afraid of what could happen to their pathetic little world if females are educated. Cowards.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/29/world/asia...index.html
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Afghanastan terrorist attacks on school girls
I'm not sure of that. Terrorists in my country do the same, but they attack the school teachers, for they are sent by our fascist government to indoctrinate children not to join their ranks.
The same concept is applicable here. I'm not sure how many girls actually go to school(Which is probably an all-girls school), but I'm fairly certain that the Taliban is doing these as a countermeasure, for they have their own schools where females are educated, but not in the way they are in schools of the recognized Afghanistan government. It is obvious that government schools are more popular with the native populace than the schools of the Taliban, which really puts the future of the children in jeopardy, and people are more willing to send their children there. I think the attacks are there to force people to send their children to Taliban schools or not send them to school at all.
Besides, I think this topic should be under politics&history subsection.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Poisoning, pfft. Here are three of my Catholic nieces being attacked with blast bombs on their way to school in a Protestant area in Belfast, Northern Ireland. There are underlying reasons for the original conflict, but to throw blast bombs at a crowd of children, is inexcusable.

If Ireland didn't have Catholics or Protestants there wouldn't be an beef. The same shit is the same shit no matter what part of the world you are in and RELIGION is the cause.
(May 30, 2012 at 12:20 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If Ireland didn't have Catholics or Protestants there wouldn't be an beef. The same shit is the same shit no matter what part of the world you are in and RELIGION is the cause.

Ah. So you think that the beef is not in ethnic, but in religious nature. I think you're short sighted, and have no real knowledge of what really matters for a people.
In theory, they both worship the same God. But in reality, one side is loyal to his own kindred in Ireland, who are catholics, while the other side is loyal to the British Crown, and the Anglican Church, whose head of the state is the Queen.
Even if there was no religious seperation, you can be fairly sure that people will find new reasons to kill eachother.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 30, 2012 at 12:20 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If Ireland didn't have Catholics or Protestants there wouldn't be an beef. The same shit is the same shit no matter what part of the world you are in and RELIGION is the cause.

Unfortunately that is not the case here, Brian. There's an old joke:

A stranger walks into a Belfast bar. One of the regulars steps up and asks "Are you a catholic or a protestant?" The guy replies, Neither, I'm Jewish", so the regular asks again "Are you a catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew?"

Here it is all to do with politics. Religions gets pulled into it as a matter of history.

Edit: Fuck me, Mehmet got it 100%, spot on.
@Gringo

Um, wasn't that tin 2002? The theme from Harry's Game is a nice touch.Angel Cloud
@padraic. 2001, I think. My niece, who is shown a few times in the video, is at Queens University now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I'm not a terrorist WinterHold 89 19134 March 3, 2018 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fatwa declares suicide attacks as Haram Foxaèr 17 5902 June 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guy at my school trying to convert me to Islam. How do i respond? comed 48 7639 November 14, 2015 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: GoHalos1993
  Germany - School bans miniskirts because "religion" and "culture" Dystopia 93 15600 July 5, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Peshawar School Attack and Islam Khansins 4 1451 January 6, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  Marine banned from daughter’s school over Islam homework mralstoner 24 6040 November 4, 2014 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Lao Shizi
  ISIS fighters discuss buying Yazidi slave girls mralstoner 3 1294 November 3, 2014 at 10:52 am
Last Post: jesus_wept
Video Muslim Attacks Atheist For Insulting Muhammad In A Parade Zidneya 4 2115 May 3, 2014 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  Muslim Gang attacks American Student and you will not believe why (graphic) Gooders1002 6 3338 December 26, 2013 at 7:21 am
Last Post: NonXNonExX
  Muslim Girls And Women Lemonvariable72 40 12290 December 14, 2013 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene