Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supposably a Lulzsec member was arrested?
Supposably a Lulzsec member was arrested?
Was on fox news and it came up with a member Ryan was arrested at his home in the uk.

"The good news everybody: Ryan has little to do with #LulzSec besides running IRC. All 6 members of @LulzSec are fine and safe." #AntiSec
Basically another failed attempt to shut down lulzsec.
Anyone else hate or love what they are doing?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
RE: Supposably a Lulzsec member was arrested?
I want their heads on a stake.
Well now that they aren't really doing it for the "Lulz" they are taking more of an anonymous approach to hacking. I don't really agree with hacking something for no reason, but sony is just a piece of shit anyway.

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
(June 21, 2011 at 5:10 pm)Napoleon Wrote: I want their heads on a stake.

"Oh, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But - it's an imperfect world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it!"
(June 21, 2011 at 6:11 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: "Oh, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But - it's an imperfect world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it!"

Smart-arse, stop ruining my rage.
I love them.

And I especially love their message Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
My butt is just sore from all that PS3 time I missed. But they have actually done me a favour because I've got 3 free games out of it. So I guess they ain't all bad.
(June 21, 2011 at 6:22 pm)Napoleon Wrote: My butt is just sore from all that PS3 time I missed. But they have actually done me a favour because I've got 3 free games out of it. So I guess they ain't all bad.

Dude, there are so many other things to do with your time besides anal sex and PS3!
(June 21, 2011 at 6:42 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Dude, there are so many other things to do with your time besides anal sex and PS3!

Lmao this gave me a good laugh.

I occasionally do other stuff, like eating and sleeping. Very occasionally I drag my ass into college too!
Lol I basically don't like the big ass corporations. I like Lulz, but if they are hacking for good reasons; not just for the "lulz"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10155 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF member map brewer 17 1079 July 18, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What happened to member awards 2019? Cod 21 3080 July 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Which Banned AF Member Are You? Edwardo Piet 54 7543 May 1, 2018 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  AF member’s welcome mats Losty 17 1657 March 23, 2018 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Member Appreciation Thread. Kernel Sohcahtoa 42 8711 September 6, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Anyone of you been a member of fearbush.com? abaris 8 2730 July 15, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Member Collage 2011 Tiberius 3 917 October 27, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Would you have a relationship with a member of your immediate family? rado84 134 8067 October 11, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  An AF member does what no one else did Jackalope 41 4627 October 1, 2016 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: abaris