Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jail sounds great if you need medical work done
Thumbs Up 
jail sounds great if you need medical work done
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout...re-in-jail
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
RE: jail sounds great if you need medical work done
This is how republicans fight crime, I suppose.

I would like to see many more people go into court, and give for their defense, that they committed the crime because they could not afford needed health care. The only way they could get it was to commit a crime and go to jail.

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
you right i bet a few more people are going to be copycattin
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
No, jail is NOT great, especially if you're recovering from surgery.

You have to be high, dumb or Republican to think of that.

Seriously, patients recovering from anything significant need definitively less to no stress -- last I checked, jail was nothing but.

It may be a way to get the actual operation, but as far as it comes to recovering and actually having a decent life? Not a chance in hell.

Scratch the high part -- I was far too cruel to my stoner brethren, after all, I've not heard something that dumb from them.
im being sarcastic with this post if you couldnt tell and of course jail is stessfull but if you need medical work done and its a matter of life and death wouldnt you rather recover in jail than not?
Saw this on the Young Turks... pretty freaking sad...
A comedian once said; "This is a third world problem in a first world country"
(June 22, 2011 at 2:15 pm)bbrettle Wrote: im being sarcastic with this post if you couldnt tell and of course jail is stessfull but if you need medical work done and its a matter of life and death wouldnt you rather recover in jail than not?

I'm with you on that. On further inspection, the man who did it is simply out of ideas -- his community was of little help.

I hope he is sent off to the nicest of jails -- It would sadden me to think he gets complications because of the prison environment, especially as he seems to be a decent fellow who simply wants to retire.
ima conservative financially but liberal socially.... something needs to be done with healthcare.... my girlfriend went to the ER the other month and she had to pay 2000 or so $ and thats with insurance! 6000 total or more..... who the fuck can afford this bull shit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 802 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4129 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Nobody wants to work anymore Foxaèr 92 6296 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 512 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can't get the link to work here but. Brian37 21 1380 July 29, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: no one
  Some great news Apollo 11 1045 December 7, 2020 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Great (movie) Speeches onlinebiker 12 2123 September 6, 2019 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea. onlinebiker 9 1136 September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  It's a great relief purplepurpose 20 3440 December 8, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Cod
  The Great AF Literary Masterpiece The Valkyrie 9 738 December 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: LastPoet