Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Done something criminal?
Done something criminal?
Anyone here who have commited anything illegal?
RE: Done something criminal?
Well as my username is my real name, and my address and contact details are readily available on my blog, I'm not going to say. Nice question though Big Grin
Recently or in the past? Recently no, in the past yes.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I mean during your lifetime, not necessary in recent.
(March 3, 2009 at 11:59 am)Giff Wrote: Anyone here who have commited anything illegal?

YES
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
A nice Jesus question ! Big Grin

I might go over the word count limit for a post! Smile
The only thing to which I'll admit is setting fire to the local rubbish dump when I was 11. It burned for a month.

We were only making some billy tea,and it got a bit out of hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_tea
Dodgy...Maybe...
"The only things that are infinite are the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

"In a society that has abolished all adventures, the only adventure left is to abolish society."
The Black Iron Prison
(March 4, 2009 at 8:41 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: A nice Jesus question ! Big Grin

I might go over the word count limit for a post! Smile

If I want to irritate a proselytising fundy ,I ask if they think Jesus laughed and told fart jokes.

Seriously; considering the class of person with whom he allegedly associated,it seems highly likely. I can see nothing wrong with innocent vulgarity. (Didn't you have contests as a little boy to see who could pee furthest up the wall? )
(March 4, 2009 at 5:01 am)Giff Wrote: I mean during your lifetime, not necessary in recent.

Well then yes, I sure did.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2260 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 1633 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 211 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4116 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 507 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 4755 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 393 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1299 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1715 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1554 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am