Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian kids music top ten.
Christian kids music top ten.
Found this vid..... (sorry if repost)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2fb_1310469292

"Jesus is a friend of mine" @ 4:14 made Douwe Egberts come out of my nose. I want more !

I assume that the infamous John Jacobson has done his rounds here, but for anyone who missed him, allow me to present his masterpiece - Double Dream Feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L1tr0PIx20

RE: Christian kids music top ten.
I'm sorry but I don't think you can top the Donut Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T93eGS6bl...re=related
Those poor, poor children..

"Darwinian Wept" [Image: too_sad.png]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(July 12, 2011 at 12:01 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Those poor, poor children..

"Darwinian Wept" [Image: too_sad.png]

They were some uuuuugggglllly kids.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Ugly kids deserve compassion too, hell, maybe more.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
he lives about an hour from me i can ding dong ditch him
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
Ah but then you would be reenforcing his beliefs. His doorbell rang, there was no one at the door...ergo god.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
haha yeah because if you cant explain it must be god!
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
As Hank Hill said, "You're not making Christianity better, you're making Rock worse!"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
What, no 'Respect and Obey Authority'?
What, no 'Respect And Obey Authority'?
Hello, I'm the Atheist Troll.
Twitter
Youtube

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music to fall asleep Fake Messiah 2 638 August 29, 2023 at 5:59 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Atheist music deleted 29 2703 August 13, 2023 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  ABBA - phoney music for phoney people onlinebiker 7 1042 November 5, 2022 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Official Christmas Music Thread Foxaèr 46 2428 January 4, 2021 at 6:09 am
Last Post: rado84
  Evolution of Music from 1400 BC till the present day GrandizerII 67 10463 December 8, 2019 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Music You're Listening To: SofaKingHigh 3266 148314 July 2, 2019 at 1:32 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert Aegon 0 290 October 20, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Top 100 viral youtube vids ignoramus 0 277 April 16, 2018 at 5:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Celebrating womanhood through music Foxaèr 34 3823 April 13, 2018 at 11:41 am
Last Post: brewer
  Cats & Kids - beautiful ignoramus 1 305 October 13, 2017 at 6:06 am
Last Post: Little lunch