Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Design Team
Design Team
With all the new changes to the forums, we have decided to make an official "Design Team" which will contain members who contribute to the forums visually (and no, that doesn't just mean they have a pretty face). Any member of the Design Team is also considered a member of staff, of equal rank as a Super Moderator (and they have the same abilities), so please show them the same respect any member of staff deserves.

The Design Team's purpose is to make the forums look even better than they do now, be it through changes to the layout, style, or even creating new icons. Currently, the team consists of myself (layout / theme design), theVOID (graphic / theme design), and Cinjin (graphic design).

This means that Cinjin is a new member of the staff team, although it is not his duty to moderate posts or answer queries. All moderation requests of questions should be directed to either Admin (red username), or Moderators (dark green username).

So please welcome Cinjin to the staff, and look forward to his contributions to the forum design!

Update: Forgot to mention, but if you believe you can bring something worthy (design-wise) to the forums, then please send one of the Admin a PM with your ideas / examples of your work. We are always looking for new ways to improve the forums, and if you believe you can dedicate some time to doing so, we would love to have you on the Design Team.

-Tiberius
RE: Design Team
Cool. Congrats, Cinjin! I look forward to seeing what you have to offer and then judging it harshly and without tact.
(July 20, 2011 at 4:16 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Cool. Congrats, Cinjin! I look forward to seeing what you have to offer and then judging it harshly and without tact.

And I intend to be most voracious. I love to eat purple, tis a good color. Hate blue. Unfortunately, seems we're again stuck with blue Sad
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I like the blue.
Not me but I will sit here and cheer you on.

[Image: cheerleader-108.gif]
(July 20, 2011 at 8:20 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I like the blue.

I like your hat.

It's white. White is a good, nummy color.

Blue... looks like raw salmon. Which does not look delicious.
[Image: congratulations_on_your_magnificent_acco...ld_400.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Just wanted you all to know that I like the way this forum is put together! It's easy to use! Great work Design Team.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
Blue still sucks.

Don't think that because I don't bitch about it 24/7 that I have stopped hating it Smile

\o/ More BLUE please!! ...... Could we PLEASE get some more BLUE around here!!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New addition to the moderator team: Ryantology Jackalope 41 7299 August 14, 2014 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Violet
  New addition to the moderator team: Rhythm Jackalope 33 9264 July 31, 2014 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Violet
  The AF moderator team just got Luckie. Jackalope 58 13378 June 20, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Banner Design Tiberius 46 11190 March 1, 2010 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy