Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:47 am

Poll: Is world Islamifacation a problem
This poll is closed.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
31.58%
6 31.58%
Splinters (undecided)
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Islamifacation
World Islamifacation
recently in the past 20 years many western and European countries have tried a thing called multiculturalism where they open their boarders to immigrants particularly those from Asia or the middle east.
this has failed miserably and instead of having a country where all races side by side we have many factions vying for power

world Islamifacation is a serious problem and now that Muslims are spreading to Europe they are also spreading to the west. in a few decades the minority may become the majority especially with Muslims high fraternity rates.

the worst part is political correctness especially in Britain it is a joke how politicians bend over backward to make sure Muslims are not offended and how we are expected to be racially tolerant to the least tolerant group of people in the world.

and now the US are going to let the Muslims build the ground zero mosque which will encourage the Islamifacation of the united states as will stupid gutless politicians who bend over for the muslims

sometimes enough is enough and a group of people cannot be as demanding as these

what do you guys think how do we solve this problem?
is the problem as big as i say?

RE: World Islamifacation
For various reasons, the islamists are a mere irritant for the west. Our governments could quite easily defeat islamism in our sphere. However for other people (like say non-Muslim groups in Muslim nations) Islamists are a major threat. As we speak Islamists are behind a campaign to get rid of Iraq's Christian minority by killing some and driving others into exile.
undefined
I think the problem isn't 'world islamification'. It's the failure for their culture to integrate with ours.
By definition, neither Islam nor Christianity can co-exist with a free, rational and democratic society. This is not only because both religions were created by tyrants and conquerors as tools of control but also because the threat of Hell trumps all other concerns.

If you view the universe as a struggle between your god and the devil, how can you co-exist with those who aren't in your god's camp? Doesn't that narrow it down as to whose camp they're in? This is why fundies seem fond of crying "Satanism". By process of elimination, anyone not with them is at least being manipulated by Satan.

Some might argue that Christianity has been able to integrate with modernity and democracy but this is only after a centuries-long struggle where it has been forced, piece by piece, to give up ground in political, social and science issues. Right now, Christianity has been caged but it chafes at its confines and still puts up a fight when and where it can.

Neither Christianity nor Islam are interested in or satisfied with coexistence, dialogue, interfaith harmony or even respect. What they want is total submission. Nothing less will satisfy them. They want everyone either on their knees or in the ground. Neither religion offers any possibility for neutrality.

Only when Jesus, Yahweh and Allah are buried in the mythology graveyard, joining Zeus, Odin, Ra, Marduk and other abandoned gods of old, can we truly have a free and rational society.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Sects destructive to human rationality and intellectual development even by christian standards, such Penatacostalism appear to be spreading much faster than Islam.
(July 26, 2011 at 12:53 pm)Chuck Wrote: Sects destructive to human rationality and intellectual development even by christian standards, such Penatacostalism appear to be spreading much faster than Islam.

Where do you live chuck? It can't be europe...
(July 26, 2011 at 12:54 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(July 26, 2011 at 12:53 pm)Chuck Wrote: Sects destructive to human rationality and intellectual development even by christian standards, such Penatacostalism appear to be spreading much faster than Islam.

Where do you live chuck? It can't be europe...

There are only 350 million Europeans all together. Pentacostalism alone claims 200 million converts in the US and third world in the last 30 years.

(July 26, 2011 at 12:58 pm)Chuck Wrote: There are only 350 million Europeans all together. Pentacostalism alone claims 200 million converts in the US and third world in the last 30 years.
Is that number coming from the Pentacostals themselves or from an unbiased source? Lying for Jeebus is a well established tradition in the christian community.
Religion is not the answer-it is the problem. Everything considered, we would be better off without it.~Baubles of Blasphemy~Edwin F. Kagin

"Much better to have the ability to think critically, than the ability to quote scripture. One says you have a functioning mind. The other says you're a parrot." -- The Secular Buddhist
(July 26, 2011 at 12:58 pm)Chuck Wrote: There are only 350 million Europeans all together. Pentacostalism alone claims 200 million converts in the US and third world in the last 30 years.

Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_b...g_religion

Quote:According to Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year
Quote:In 1990, 935 million people were Muslims and this figure had risen to around 1.2 billion by the year 2000

I'm not good at math but I'm pretty sure Islam is growing faster than pentecostalism.
(July 26, 2011 at 1:06 pm)Sciwoman Wrote: Lying for Jeebus is a well established tradition in the christian community.

A pillar upon which the religion has flourished.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!