Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you fart?
How often do you fart?
Serious question,and I'm curious.

I read somewhere that the average human commits flatulence about 15 times day. (I presume that means 24 hours)

I keep meaning to count,but it seems to just slip my mind. What about the sleeping fart?Or indeed the deliberate fart,just because you can,in say a lift (elevator) or church,loudly during the sermon. OR the involuntary fart,from which I suffer; I also fart whenever I sneeze,but mercifully no longer have the trifecta, also passing water.

So,it seems to me it all adds up,15 times in 24 hours hardly seems enough. If true, this is great news.It will help in my quest for another renewable energy source.Perhaps not domestically,but certainly for all kinds of public venues. Seats could be equipped with suctioning, piped fart catchers. The energy could be used for say stadium lights or cooking hotdogs.

I'd be most interested in hearing of anyone's independent researchCool Shades
RE: How often do you fart?
Every time I see a republican on tv.

Michelle Bachmann damn near makes me shit bricks.
(July 27, 2011 at 11:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Every time I see a republican on tv.

Michelle Bachmann damn near makes me shit bricks.

What sterling control. I have the same reaction to almost ANY politician. The last time I actually vomited was when one actually TOUCHED me! Eewwwww!Ranting
For me ... once a day. At 3:51pm.
[Image: Evolution.png]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMX8L7Yxyfk

Sorry, couldn't resist Big Grin
(July 27, 2011 at 11:19 pm)padraic Wrote: Serious question,and I'm curious.

Haha, serious. Right. Wink

I don't tend to count but I would say 15 sounds about right. But it really all depends on how much fibre I've had. And if I've had a curry the day before then I would honestly say we are looking at not just a reliable source of renewable energy, but a genuine possibility in regards to chemical warfare.
All day long, every day, in full public view and experience. If twenty minutes goes by without me farting, I'm probably getting a little uncomfortable.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Never, I burp twice as much to make up for it though
Normal: every other day or so.

On 2C-I: Every five fucking minutes... Enormous, voluminous farts that feel great.

On weed: I can't remember...
Hell if I know, but it certainly depends on what I ate before and how long I've been holding shit in for.

Dairies are dreadful for it, but that's due to intolerance I think. Obviously beans as well.

Some days go by without a single fart. Others I am gaseous all day.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism's brilliant often counter-intuitive rewiring. Edwardo Piet 3 2082 November 7, 2008 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet