Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheistforums.org
Thumbs Up 
Atheistforums.org

Made this today, this might be my new avatar Smile
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
RE: Atheistforums.org
Eewww.... universal nonsense.

FYI.... the text wrapping of Universal is superior. Wink

There's also nothing in the last 25ish seconds Sad
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Quote: There's also nothing in the last 25ish seconds

Left a marker in the end of the video on accident before I rendered.

I was wondering if anyone knew what it was from

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
(July 28, 2011 at 3:41 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: I was wondering if anyone knew what it was from

Well it's a Universal Pictures intro, probably from a sci-fi film if that helps.
(July 28, 2011 at 3:41 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: I was wondering if anyone knew what it was from

Looks like google earth...
The best part of that video is 0:20

Big Grin
I always give points for good effort.

Personally I think, if you're going to use Universal's music and stylization - than do it all the way.
Make the Font really resemble the Universal font and make the elliptical script straiten and enlarge at the end of the video the way Universal does.

But still it's cool. You're doing something a lot of other people can't do and that's gotta get you at least a kudos.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(July 28, 2011 at 10:14 am)Cinjin Wrote: I always give points for good effort.

Personally I think, if you're going to use Universal's music and stylization - than do it all the way.
Make the Font really resemble the Universal font and make the elliptical script straiten and enlarge at the end of the video the way Universal does.

But still it's cool. You're doing something a lot of other people can't do and that's gotta get you at least a kudos.

Reason why I didn't do it all the way is because I'm using blender and it has a bunch of bugs to it. I also made another one and for some odd reason when you use blender using T's messes it up.

Here is the new one with the messed up T's:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reminds me of debating with theists on af.org Doubting Thomas 5 2014 September 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  The Firebrands of AF.org Creed of Heresy 16 2295 May 23, 2013 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  AF.ORG Radio? Creed of Heresy 8 1109 April 5, 2013 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Best of Bash.org theVOID 0 1033 December 18, 2010 at 4:53 am
Last Post: theVOID