Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Firebrands of AF.org
The Firebrands of AF.org
[Image: 2vm65q8.jpg]

An image I edited. Got as many names as I could think of off the top of my head. :B

Will try to add more as I think of them...and can find where to put them. XD
RE: The Firebrands of AF.org

[Image: D7612546_714_935917728]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
The banned TGAC?
TGAC got banned? Aww.

Ah well, he was still a spitfire.

I'm going to take a few different images that fit to various members, actually. I just went with this one first because someone commented that my approach to a discussion with theists tends to be:
Quote:...Most easily described as you running headlong into them with a flaming sword while screaming in rage.

The rest are there because I note their direct and unrestrained approach to theists.

Now, to rummage for images to fit everyone else...don't wanna get all exclusionary or elitist.

Edit: Wait, no, The Germans are Coming is still around, he just hasn't logged on in a month.
TGAC was not banned. He seems to have vanished, that's all.
(May 21, 2013 at 5:22 am)LastPoet Wrote: TGAC was not banned. He seems to have vanished, that's all.
Didn't you tell me you banned him?
I must be having some memory problems... .or was it a temporary ban to cool off?
Nope, I told you he throwed a tantrum and left Tongue No staff action was taken.
(May 21, 2013 at 6:49 am)LastPoet Wrote: Nope, I told you he throwed a tantrum and left Tongue No staff action was taken.
Oh... I misread that then...

Carry on!
Loving the use of the Emperor of Mankind image. Will the Games Workshop throw a shit fit when they see it?
Sum ergo sum
I would like to think that I abuse theists as much as anyone on that pic.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reminds me of debating with theists on af.org Doubting Thomas 5 2008 September 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  AF.ORG Radio? Creed of Heresy 8 1107 April 5, 2013 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
Thumbs Up Atheistforums.org MilesTailsPrower 7 2292 July 29, 2011 at 6:48 am
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower
  Best of Bash.org theVOID 0 1030 December 18, 2010 at 4:53 am
Last Post: theVOID