Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So my ankles hurt.
So my ankles hurt.
Anyone else suffered any pain lately that they would like to share? Because my legs are pain, and we fish in a few hours.

Fucking fun. At least my killer gouge from the tote-fork falling on me has mostly healed (can you say "itch?"). Maybe it won't even scar ^_^

And I carried around a bag 1/4th+ my weight all day. So my arms are sore too. But my ankles (esp. left. For real: my left ankle legitimately hurts) and heels and the soles of my feet and the calves of my legs.... these things hurt more.

My shoes were melting to my feet, I walked 16 miles and sprinted some of it to beat traffic. Hot sun, lying thermometer of 68F (it so was not), no wind, no shade, no water, no food in my stomach, no clouds in the damn sky. Fucking fun.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: So my ankles hurt.
Yea I experienced some mental pain just a minute ago. I was looking at 80's videos specifically White Snake - Here I Go Again
mostly because of Tawny Kitaen is so fucking hot (back then), but then I happened to stumble across the most disturbing video.

original video:

Disturbing video:

Bad memories last a lifetime, pain only lasts a while.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Yes. I'm sitting on one of these fucking "saddle"-chairs, that are supposed to be ergonomical and whatnot. Cannot feel my.. Well, you know. First there was pain, now my whole crotch is numb. Ouch!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Yeah those chairs are only bearable for a short while. We all been duped big stylie there.
(July 30, 2011 at 3:26 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Anyone else suffered any pain lately that they would like to share? Because my legs are pain, and we fish in a few hours.

I can relate, Miss Aerzia. Three days ago I woke up with pain where the left hamstring meets the heel. It has gotten so bad I can barely walk to-night, but I cannot think of anything I did to it, there is no swelling or visible injury.

Take care of those legs. You need them. We might too. And your arms and back, slinging around a quarter of your weight.

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
I've been getting arse pain from sitting on my arse all the time. Tis good to be a sloth though.
(July 30, 2011 at 3:26 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Anyone else suffered any pain lately that they would like to share? Because my legs are pain, and we fish in a few hours.

Fucking fun. At least my killer gouge from the tote-fork falling on me has mostly healed (can you say "itch?"). Maybe it won't even scar ^_^

And I carried around a bag 1/4th+ my weight all day. So my arms are sore too. But my ankles (esp. left. For real: my left ankle legitimately hurts) and heels and the soles of my feet and the calves of my legs.... these things hurt more.

My shoes were melting to my feet, I walked 16 miles and sprinted some of it to beat traffic. Hot sun, lying thermometer of 68F (it so was not), no wind, no shade, no water, no food in my stomach, no clouds in the damn sky. Fucking fun.

You are the coolest tranny fishermanwoman ever!
(July 30, 2011 at 4:54 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Yes. I'm sitting on one of these fucking "saddle"-chairs, that are supposed to be ergonomical and whatnot. Cannot feel my.. Well, you know. First there was pain, now my whole crotch is numb. Ouch!

Hey now, you'll give all the old men here heart attacks! Big Grin
(July 30, 2011 at 8:43 am)theVOID Wrote: Hey now, you'll give all the old men here heart attacks! Big Grin

Why? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

"numb crotch [...] Owch!" Tongue In us young folk that just causes a change in blood flow, in the old fellas it takes away the blood they need to keep their senile hearts pumping.
No pain here.

My body's a lean, mean, high octane, well oiled machine.

...... besides, I'm allergic to pain, so I just avoid it at all times.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man that hurt. Cod 63 3265 March 15, 2019 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Enjoyment from watching others get hurt, and sociopathy Catholic_Lady 106 10850 November 29, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sorry, Evie. This must really hurt. Minimalist 15 2531 January 23, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  That must've hurt downbeatplumb 5 2004 April 27, 2010 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb