Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That must've hurt
That must've hurt
Britains smallest mum with her 14 month old baby.
Brings tears to my eyes and I'm a bloke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leice...646084.stm

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: That must've hurt
That is cute Blush
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
It is kind of cute. However, I have to say something. Call me an asshole, if you want.

I noticed that it mentioned that the father is more than 6 feet tall. Now, I know that 'love is blind' and all of that crap. However, don't you think there is something odd about a man that large feeling attracted to a woman that is the size of a small child? Just saying. . .
(April 27, 2010 at 2:54 pm)Shell B Wrote: I noticed that it mentioned that the father is more than 6 feet tall. Now, I know that 'love is blind' and all of that crap. However, don't you think there is something odd about a man that large feeling attracted to a woman that is the size of a small child?

No, just as it isn't odd that a man can be attracted to a women that is the size of a tall 13 year old girl.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(April 27, 2010 at 2:58 pm)Darwinian Wrote:
(April 27, 2010 at 2:54 pm)Shell B Wrote: I noticed that it mentioned that the father is more than 6 feet tall. Now, I know that 'love is blind' and all of that crap. However, don't you think there is something odd about a man that large feeling attracted to a woman that is the size of a small child?

No, just as it isn't odd that a man can be attracted to a women that is the size of a tall 13 year old girl.

Maybe you're right. Being 6 feet tall myself, I just find it hard to wrap my head around it. I wouldn't want to have to lift up my spouse to kiss them. I'm not really knocking them. To each their own. It just strikes me as odd.
(April 27, 2010 at 3:01 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(April 27, 2010 at 2:58 pm)Darwinian Wrote:

Maybe you're right. Being 6 feet tall myself, I just find it hard to wrap my head around it. I wouldn't want to have to lift up my spouse to kiss them. I'm not really knocking them. To each their own. It just strikes me as odd.

Hmm it does seem a little odd having a girl friend you could carry around in a bag like Paris Hiltons chihuawa (I am certain I have miss spelled the dog species oh well)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Beleive... I Must Be A Racist! N0RT0N 49 3142 July 25, 2020 at 1:57 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Man that hurt. Cod 63 3289 March 15, 2019 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Enjoyment from watching others get hurt, and sociopathy Catholic_Lady 106 10851 November 29, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe too soon, but it must be stated. Foxaèr 1 577 June 2, 2016 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Sorry, Evie. This must really hurt. Minimalist 15 2531 January 23, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Well all good things must come to a end dyresand 13 2729 August 9, 2015 at 7:17 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Must be that time of night Foxaèr 19 3233 March 25, 2015 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  We must stop the sun from allowing June 1st to occur in Alaska. Violet 25 10215 June 2, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet
  There must be something wrong with me or is it the world? Gooders1002 6 2137 November 15, 2012 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Woman who drove on sidewalk must wear 'idiot' sign Tino 10 4142 November 6, 2012 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Tino