Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keith Olbermann is a BOSS
Keith Olbermann is a BOSS
Anger at its finest. A real media figure.

Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Keith Olbermann is a BOSS
He's right.

He often is.
Tongue I largely agree with him save a few small points. I might have to restore his new show to my long list of counterpoints.

You Americans are screwed.
(August 2, 2011 at 9:14 pm)theVOID Wrote: Tongue I largely agree with him save a few small points. I might have to restore his new show to my long list of counterpoints.

You Americans are screwed.

We know, man.

[Image: Mitt+Romney+Candidates+Attend+First+GOP+...2O6mwl.jpg]

We know. Don't rub it in.
There is at least one person there who called bullshit on the deb ceiling plan, no prizes for guessing who...

"Paul called this special congressional committee, “perhaps the most disturbing aspect of this deal.” Paul argued that the creation of special committee will “disenfranchise the majority of Congress by denying them the chance for meaningful participation in the crucial areas of entitlement and tax reform"

A lot of people joke about the American Monarchy, looks like it's getting there step-by-step.
That idiot Bachmann voted against it too...although I will allow that at least Paul probably understood it.

Quote:Even though the plan will cut more than it spends, Paul believes that the spending cuts proposed by the debt ceiling plan aren’t real spending cuts.

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/r...z1TvoZygrQ

Paul won't be happy until senior citizens are living in cardboard boxes and eating rats...if they can catch rats.

Droves of the senile living off rats would be an infringement upon some korean meat processors right to quality rats to grind into chicken.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 2, 2011 at 11:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Paul won't be happy until senior citizens are living in cardboard boxes and eating rats...if they can catch rats.

Old people just need to have some peronal accountability.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
How dare they get old!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Whose The Boss", still relevant. Brian37 11 609 January 6, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Who's the boss! ignoramus 1 274 February 26, 2021 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Sal
  Kitten shows pitbull who's the boss! ignoramus 3 749 December 22, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Resistance. Keith Olberman The Grand Nudger 0 343 July 13, 2017 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  John Stewart Mocks Olbermann Eilonnwy 14 4541 January 25, 2010 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Keith Olbermann and Shoes Eilonnwy 1 1389 December 17, 2008 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Tiberius