Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Human Centipede or An answer to the question no one asked...
The Human Centipede or An answer to the question no one asked...
Yes Virginia, there will be a sequel to "The Human Centipede (The First Sequence)" and it will be called "The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)" and here is the synopsis:

Quote:The story of a man who becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of the first film in the series, The Human Centipede, and uses sandpaper to pleasure himself whilst watching the film. He decides to create a "human centipede" of his own, this time comprised of twelve victims as opposed to the first film's three. He uses his human centipede to his own sexual delight, taking sexual pleasure in watching the victims of the centipede defecate in each other's mouths, and using barbed wire wrapped around around his penis to rape the woman at the end of the centipede.

You're welcome!
RE: The Human Centipede or An answer to the question no one asked...
Oh, dear gandalf!
:Confusedearches for the un-see button::
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:The story of a man who becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of the first film in the series, The Human Centipede,
Well, at least that explains how there's going to be a sequel after the mastermind behind the original centipede died.
Quote: and uses sandpaper to pleasure himself whilst watching the film.

Somehow, in a film like this, using sandpaper as a masturbatory aid just makes me ask "Why?"
Quote:He decides to create a "human centipede" of his own, this time comprised of twelve victims as opposed to the first film's three. He uses his human centipede to his own sexual delight, taking sexual pleasure in watching the victims of the centipede defecate in each other's mouths,

So, not much different from the original, then?
Quote:and using barbed wire wrapped around around his penis to rape the woman at the end of the centipede.
That seems even more counterproductive than the sandpaper, since that'll almost certainly prick his prick and thus lose the erection he had.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Sounds like a masterpiece. The first one was horrible enough.
Cunt
I've never watched the first, nor do I think I want to...
It was gnarly, and should only be viewed by those that enjoy bloody sick horror like Saw or Hellraiser. What can I say, I just like watching twisted shit sometimes. I only watched this movie because of the Tosh.0 "Spoiler Alert". His description of the film made me want to see it, even though he gave away all the best parts. Here is the review: http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clip...de---uncut

All I can say is, "Rohypnol, rape drug"

Sounds hot Dodgy Big Grin
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
I'd like to point out something I noticed in the original trailer:

There's a message at the bottom of that very brief credit screen that says something to the effect of "All portrayals are medically accurate"
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Makes it even better Smile
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes is the answer to everything... Brian37 12 1742 March 6, 2020 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama