Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Atheist Forums Search Terms
Funny Atheist Forums Search Terms
Occasionally I peruse the Google Analytics for this site and look through what search terms people have used to find us. Some of them are quite amusing...

why catholics are right

grandmother 4chan

bouncing boobs

atheistforu,s.org (and about 1000+ other misspelled variations...)

bite the pillow im going in dry

new age crap

iran fucking

airedale terrier named rolf

john boehner sexy

sex background music

are massages good for you

"see i think drugs have done some good things for us, i really do, and if you don’t believe drugs have done some good things for us, do me a favor, go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes and all your cds and burn ‘em. because you know what, all those musicians who made all that great music that has enhanced your lives throughout the years, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs." (that entire exact quote got us 8 unique views somehow)

allah was a volcano god (thanks Hannah...)

black albinos

very strange websites

ali g translator

pervert heart

...and many many more.

You might be interested to know that Google accounts for about 50% of our traffic. 33% of traffic is people actively typing the address in, and the rest of you get here via links from other sites on the internet.
RE: Funny Atheist Forums Search Terms
If it's any consolation, I found this site via "Converts' Corner".. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 8, 2011 at 7:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote: "see i think drugs have done some good things for us, i really do, and if you don’t believe drugs have done some good things for us, do me a favor, go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes and all your cds and burn ‘em. because you know what, all those musicians who made all that great music that has enhanced your lives throughout the years, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs." (that entire exact quote got us 8 unique views somehow)

That was from Bill Hicks wasn't it?

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Tiberius Wrote:bite the pillow im going in dry

ROFLOL
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 8, 2011 at 7:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote: bite the pillow im going in dry

From John on the Skeptoid email list when I sent him this one -

Quote:You can almost hear the Recipient's voice change from "Oh God!" of the Hallelujah intonation to "Oh God!" of the I'm gonna cut off his prick in his sleep intonation. Hence the turn to Atheism and Knife Forums.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Awesome! I get weird ones on my blog sometimes. I think the most recent was "his diaper fetish."
I have this set as my homepage... since it's at least 60% of what I do on the internet, and it was more before I joined two other forums and 'got a life' Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
allah was a volcano god HAHAHA.

I knew hannah was good for something.
(August 8, 2011 at 7:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Occasionally I peruse the Google Analytics for this site and look through what search terms people have used to find us. Some of them are quite amusing...

As I value my privacy immensely, I use NoScript and Better Privacy for Firefox, which blocks Google Analytics from processing anything through my browser.

That means my peculiar searches on this site should be completely hidden from those who wish to snoop into what I am doing, like Google's advert and data-collection sales departments, or at least they cannot be linked to my IP. (It also blocks the links to Digg, Twitter, Stumbleupon, and Reddit.)

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Future of the Forums (Discussion) Tiberius 130 20278 May 6, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 4) Tiberius 27 4860 April 27, 2019 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 1) Tiberius 201 27363 January 11, 2019 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 3) Forum Bot 33 6233 December 31, 2018 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  [Serious] Make Atheist Forums Great Again (Part 2) Tiberius 81 10982 December 19, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  User Suggestions for Future of Atheist Forums Shell B 47 7510 November 30, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Atheist Forums Financial Report 2017 Tiberius 12 3245 January 11, 2018 at 5:51 am
Last Post: Sal
  Cards Against Atheist Forums Tiberius 32 16073 September 27, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist Forums is now HTTPS only. Tiberius 19 3574 March 15, 2017 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Atheist Forums' 12 Days of Christmas Tiberius 19 4320 December 23, 2016 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady