Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:37 pm

Poll: Name of Aerzia Saerules Arktuos
This poll is closed.
The name is perfect as is, why would you want to change it to satisfy others? Be yourself: stay yourself.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Although there is some difficulty in the name: I like it as it is and wouldn't change it for much, if anything at all.
40.00%
4 40.00%
The name has its challenges, but it makes up for them in originality. There are probably better options, but there are certainly worse ones.
10.00%
1 10.00%
That blasted quirk of a name has my mouth twitching... my gods please change it. It's fanciful yes... and that's why it should be changed.
0%
0 0%
Disgusting, wretched, putrid, broken to the point that 'Stinky Poopoo Head' would be a better name.
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make me a name.
Make me a name.
Aerzia Saerules Arktuos... it's a fantastic name. Often so fantastic that Americans, British, and the goddamn North Koreans alike cannot even read through it on a single mental passing... and at least 60% of those who do fail to roll the 'r's... a mere 10% of the human population able to adapt to Æ as a strong 'I' sound. Kind of sad, really... as sad as someone mispronouncing Machiavelli, who too has a fantastic name.

And so it comes down to this: I need something unique, fitting.... and easily pronounced. Additionally important: it must not contain a phase that can be twisted into something foul, ie: 'Pooka' or 'Phuckmea'. Indeed... it would be wonderful if a name contained at least one or two easy sounds by which I can be recognized (ie: 'Sae' or 'Zia').

When I create names, I have a flair for originality and art... in both the form of the name as written and in sound of it spoken. And it is this normally incredible flourish which separates me from making a 'good' name, as the 'easy' names usually sound too bland.

Do not fret, those who like my name as is... for it shall forever live on as a forum and mayhap stage name... where precisely that level of eccentricity is desirable.

Good luck, and may the creativity be with you Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Make me a name.
Names are reflections of the darkness inherant within you. Each letter is a code - each code conjours images of wickedness - through this these images of light I see gradually become clear - I'm tired of the light - each color represents a different pain. Red, white, blue - all too painful
Like 1000 knives, each color creates memories of pain - never a moment's peace here
Grey - code of the Devil, Inc.

Memories of murder, of misery, of hell. There is no god, but there is hell, it is the invention of man. I want light, light light - but all I see is a grey fog. When will this mist go away? What will become of us?
Sae-chotic <--- Easy to pronounce, original, and creative. Big Grin
(August 14, 2011 at 11:04 pm)mregypt123 Wrote: Names are reflections of the darkness inherant within you. Each letter is a code - each code conjours images of wickedness - through this these images of light I see gradually become clear - I'm tired of the light - each color represents a different pain. Red, white, blue - all too painful
Like 1000 knives, each color creates memories of pain - never a moment's peace here
Grey - code of the Devil, Inc.

Memories of murder, of misery, of hell. There is no god, but there is hell, it is the invention of man. I want light, light light - but all I see is a grey fog. When will this mist go away? What will become of us?

or maybe letters are just letters.

Facepalm
(August 14, 2011 at 10:59 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: And so it comes down to this: I need something unique, fitting.... and easily pronounced.

Good luck, and may the creativity be with you Smile

Is this just another name for the forums or is this a real name you would like?

[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 14, 2011 at 11:29 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Is this just another name for the forums or is this a real name you would like?

I think it's her name in the forum because she is asking about changing the name "Aerzia Saerules Arktuos" as it appears in the forum only. Just for some ideas and suggestions, I believe.
I say go simple.
You have a huge long name that no one ever uses or gives a shit about.

Change your name to Sae for the obvious reason of ... that's what people call you.

Nobody calls anyone here by their full name. That's why I dropped the Cain off of my own name. It's superfluous.

Not that I care. Have whatever name pleases you girl.
[Image: Evolution.png]

You should change your name to Slartibartfast. I always loved that name.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 14, 2011 at 11:29 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Is this just another name for the forums or is this a real name you would like?

Real name. I recently added another forum name (Vaerama)... I'm very good at such names (or so I like to think).
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I was once considering calling one of my children 'Anus Rectiloid McCavity' but that's probably a bit too Scottish for you.

Anyway, what's wrong with Aerzia? It's short, snappy and easy to pronounce, well, once you say it with a Russian accent...
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Sae-chotic gets my vote!! Which will get shortened to Sae?? (friendly little name that)

Aerzia will get shortened to Aer or Zia(which is italian for aunty...do you wnat to be called aunty? Or be called a bag of wind??)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 611 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name me........ Brian37 6 645 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1673 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2322 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1769 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 809 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1689 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4516 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Your barbarian/fantasy character name... The Valkyrie 40 5027 May 15, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5246 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37