Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleazy Baptists in my neck of the woods.
Sleazy Baptists in my neck of the woods.
A voyeuristic pastor evades jail time due to statute of limitations.

As of right now the two scumbags are still pastors of this church. Here's hoping the victims sue them right into the poorhouse.

Quote:"The people who found out the truth and left (the church) were painted from the pulpit as being evil, called such thing as Satin<sp> worshipers and vile people," Cochrane said. "These are people who found out the truth and could not sit there and listen to someone who was lying to them and covering things up."

The last sentence, is that irony or just plain old funny?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Sleazy Baptists in my neck of the woods.
The statute of limitations may have expired for this series of offenses against women and their privacy however, there is no statute of limitations on this Pastors perversions. He'll slip up again. And now that this is made public, with all the people who have a relationship with his victims, who knows? He could be set up so he's caught on tape and his justice comes sooner than he imagines.

I'd like to see that as a feature trial on Court TV one day. Wink Patience! All it takes is patience.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
"Sleazy Baptist" is redundant.
(August 16, 2011 at 2:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "Sleazy Baptist" is redundant.

False. My mechanic is a Baptist & is a truly good person. He knows I'm not a Christian & doesn't proselytize or treat me any different than he treats anyone else.

He's also helped my Plymouth last over 300k miles. That may qualify him as a miracle worker, not sure. Big Grin
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Well, I'd say that amounts to as close to a real life miracle worker if ever I've heard of one.
Wish my Chevy knew your mechanic.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
Then he's not a "True Baptist."

You know how that works, man!

[Image: EBTHEO.JPG]
This story just gets better & better.

Quote:The voyeurism allegations are not the church's only problem. Berean Baptist filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2010. Court documents show that the church was more that $6.5 million in debt, with money owed to more than 50 creditors.

Time to shut 'er down boys!
An update to this story.

Sleazy pastor is claiming he had nothing to do with the video camera set up in his office. Notice the facial expressions on the sheep behind him? Total delusion.
Hey this is closer to me than I thought. I live in orlando and visit jacksonville alot during the holidays, I've probably been past that church. And it's creepy pastor.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baptists in Texas don't support Biden Foxaèr 12 1459 January 7, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6606 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Jimmy Carter leaves Southern Baptists to stew in their own sexism. Whateverist 28 5753 April 24, 2015 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Mississippi 'deals with" Westboro Baptists. Oldandeasilyconfused 33 8493 April 27, 2011 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist