Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Godnose Immediately
Ban Godnose Immediately
Godnose has no further interest in this forum.

However he is an idiot who is prone to getting addicted to things so he needs help giving them up.

So please help him by BANNING HIM NOW.

Thank you.
RE: Ban Godnose Immediately
Dude you are seriously the most annoying person I have ever met.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
(August 24, 2011 at 10:15 am)searchingforanswers Wrote: Dude you are seriously the most annoying person I have ever met.

ROFLOL
It was the Coffee and the Ice-Cream that did it wasn't it??Begging
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Admit to being Godhead, that should do it.

Never mind.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Lol, so the fucker gets banned, then resurrected, then he says he wants to be banned anyway? What's the fucking point in all of that?
I was wondering how long it would take for the mods to finally get rid of the bugger. I sorted it right away, they undone it and took them fucking days to see reason to ban him again.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
The only reason he was banned is because he requested it. There is no evidence he was Godhead, and other than posting very strange threads, there was no reason to believe he was a troll either.
What a complete fucking moron. I can only begin to imagine what kind of bullshit existence the people around him have to suffer through.
The only cool thing about him was how his avatar changed ever so slightly as the days went by...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Ban Lucifer Mental Outlaw 40 4805 June 8, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  If You Ruled Your Own Country, Would You Ban Religion? Salacious B. Crumb 79 12033 May 8, 2015 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb