Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentary covering the religious child abuse of a girl.
Documentary covering the religious child abuse of a girl.
RE: Documentary covering the religious child abuse of a girl.
Is that girl related to ray comfort? she seems able to fire off his logical fallacies with laser guided precision.
Hoi Zaeme.
She has a number of his tracts, and you can see her listen to the "Living Waters" podcast in the scene where she is staying at her brother's house. I think I lost all hope in her when she revealed how she falls asleep listening to Kent Hovind's voice...
not got up to that bit yet but that sounds horrible. Listening to Kent's voice has a tendency to drive me to murderous tendencies, but that's a subject for something else entirely, so I digress.

If anything I think this is a clear message that despite its obvious flaws, public schooling is superior to home schooling. Again, a topic for another thread.
Just watched it to it's conclusion. I am very thankful that these UK fundies solemn leave their dark dank corner of the country.

Help me coin a new phrase: "A hole in your education the size of a good science lesson."
Hoi Zaeme.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ostrich the Flightless Bird - African Wildlife Documentary Film with Narration WinterHold 24 1361 October 14, 2020 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 330 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Man Comes Out As A Child Molester To Oppose Gay Rights Heat 0 687 January 14, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Heat
  National Lampoon documentary Fake Messiah 13 1918 September 30, 2015 at 11:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Don't leave your child in the car to Cook. brewer 43 5698 August 2, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  My Favorite Blondie song "Sunday Girl" Brian37 2 1301 October 18, 2014 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  She's such a good Christian girl... StuW 6 1069 July 5, 2014 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  HELP Needed for Documentary project. lloydy91 19 3249 March 8, 2014 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Scholarslip: A documentary about the student debt crisis Yahweh 11 3179 December 7, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Great Austrialian youtube documentary channel Something completely different 0 917 July 22, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Something completely different