Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a heaven..?
Is there a heaven..?
SMBC FTW! Big Grin

[Image: 20110825.gif]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Is there a heaven..?
And that explains so much -_-
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I just found my new faith... Tongue

I'm the only one going to heaven. I like it .... REALLY hard to sell though.
[Image: Evolution.png]

"Dad, is there a puppy heaven?"

"No, your puppy's fucked".
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
If you don't think there is a heaven, you need to reevaluate who you date.
My idea of Heaven is one where I exist standing atop of some giant goddesses boobs, so alas there's no such place. Hear Christians talk and I'm going to Hell, while they on the other hand want to get kinky with some old bearded man for eternity, and not just on Sunday Confessions any longer. Go figure.
The only thing I took from this comic is that the woman, like my mom, was far better at succinctly answering questions in order to shut us up.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
There is no god, no heaven, no hell. Religion is a excellent tool for the rulers. Religion is bullshit. Stupid fairy tales.
(August 25, 2011 at 11:24 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: The only thing I took from this comic is that the woman, like my mom, was far better at succinctly answering questions in order to shut us up.

And hence religion ^_^

You see: they give us hope just to shut us up Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(August 25, 2011 at 11:24 pm)Dickbird Wrote: There is no god, no heaven, no hell. Religion is a excellent tool for the rulers. Religion is bullshit. Stupid fairy tales.

Way to be literal.

Take note, it's in the humor section.

Atheists are allowed to be funny too.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silicon Heaven The Valkyrie 6 820 November 15, 2017 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Video Making it to Heaven Cyberman 4 1065 February 1, 2016 at 10:12 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Heaven Awaits says: Paranoia ACTUALLY COMES FROM DEMONS POSSESSING OTHERS woo Creed of Heresy 8 2618 January 28, 2013 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Heaven, Hell and Physics Cyberman 2 1830 November 9, 2011 at 3:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  One day while walking thru heaven... Jaysyn 0 1418 June 29, 2010 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Jaysyn