Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven Awaits says: Paranoia ACTUALLY COMES FROM DEMONS POSSESSING OTHERS woo
Heaven Awaits says: Paranoia ACTUALLY COMES FROM DEMONS POSSESSING OTHERS woo
http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/do-peo...u-on-sight
http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/do-peo...u-on-sight

Quote:Did you ever wonder why some people hate you as soon as they lay eyes on you?

It could be a new social group (school, church, etc), or a job interview, or a new neighborhood.

They do not know you. They have not spoken to you, in any meaningful way yet. You have not done anything wrong. But the look in their eyes is total disgust or repulsion.

You suddenly feel insecure, or uncomfortable around these people, and you can feel the coldness.

You are definitely in trouble. And it will not go away. Do not delude yourself.

This is NOT a personality clash. You have not yet revealed your personality to them, so this is not it.

When someone hates you as soon as they see you, it is because they themselves have demons, who recognize the holy spirit who covers you.

Then the demons influence the person who has them, and you get a negative reaction.

This is a spiritual situation, and the spirits involved are not those of the humans present.

Spirits can communicate with each other, without the humans knowing about it.

*** Note: This is how psychics work. They have demons who get information about you, from the demons hovering near you, or assigned to you. Then, the demon reveals the information to the psychic, who then gives you a reading.

._.

Quote:*** Note: This is how psychics work. They have demons who get information about you, from the demons hovering near you, or assigned to you. Then, the demon reveals the information to the psychic, who then gives you a reading.

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:*** Note: This is how psychics work. They have demons who get information about you, from the demons hovering near you, or assigned to you. Then, the demon reveals the information to the psychic, who then gives you a reading.

Confusedhock:

Confused Fall

I've got NOTHING. No, no, I'm sorry, that's a lie. See, I don't have something...I have EVERYthing! I LITERALLY have too many options to choose from in regards to making a comment about this.

This entire article had me howling with laughter while feeling like I just witnessed some incredibly disturbing profane crime against humanity all at once. I HAD to share this shit, it is literally not fucking believable.

I hope it brings you all at least HALF the mirth it brought me and I also hope it brings you NONE of the horror.
RE: Heaven Awaits says: Paranoia ACTUALLY COMES FROM DEMONS POSSESSING OTHERS woo
You'd think it's the guy who feels like people hate him without anything implying that that is the case, who has demons. What a negative fuck.
RE: Heaven Awaits says: Paranoia ACTUALLY COMES FROM DEMONS POSSESSING OTHERS woo
Clearly this person has a paranoia problem. Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
But she will find plenty of cretins to believe her.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
The amount of gullible stupidity on this planet never ceases to amaze
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 16, 2013 at 5:22 am)Zen Badger Wrote: But she will find plenty of cretins to believe her.

Look at how many comments are there. HUNDREDS of them of people all circlejerking and clucking like chickens. I read more than a few times about "warfare of spirituality" and "the weapons of faith."

How amusing it is that when the religious can no longer act with physical violence they still cling to the ideas of "spiritual" violence. How peaceful indeed, the religion that uses words like "warfare," "armory," and "weapons" of faith and spirituality...
Yeah this bitch would probably say the voices in my head are from demons. Demons that respond to anti-psychotics. Satan is a clever fellow.
(January 16, 2013 at 5:17 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Clearly this person has a paranoia problem. Thinking

I hate him already.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I have a brother who is gay and one time I mentioned that fact to my Jesus freak friend. We were kicking back smoking weed and he told me that the reason my brother was gay was because my mother wanted a girl while he was in the womb and demons sensed that and turned my brother gay in the womb! I applauded and laughed my ass off. He was a trip to kick it with because he had all sorts of kooky theories about everything. Like the fact that the Earth is hollow and you can get inside by flying past one of the poles. That is where aliens come from and the reason we can't see the openings is because of... um... clouds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Actually The News. Gawdzilla Sama 10 1471 November 19, 2018 at 1:35 am
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  If nobody comes from the future to stop you... Gawdzilla Sama 25 1935 August 14, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  President Sh*thole ACTUALLY SHOWERS! Brian37 3 447 January 29, 2018 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Silicon Heaven The Valkyrie 6 819 November 15, 2017 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Video Making it to Heaven Cyberman 4 1065 February 1, 2016 at 10:12 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 723 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  The shit my niece says. Violet 0 786 July 26, 2014 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Violet
  Shit My Mom says BrokenQuill92 20 3672 February 2, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  If church was more like this, I might actually go TaraJo 2 1080 December 20, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  43 People You Won't Believe Actually Exist Gooders1002 1 1744 December 12, 2012 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot