Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blind Salamanders
Blind Salamanders
Something to stuff up the asses of creationists.

Is your god so stupid he'd create a blind salamander?

http://www.slate.com/id/2195683/

Quote:Vestigial eyes, for example, are clear evidence that these cave salamanders must have had ancestors who were different from them—had eyes, in this case. That is evolution. Why on earth would God create a salamander with vestiges of eyes? If he wanted to create blind salamanders, why not just create blind salamanders? Why give them dummy eyes that don't work and that look as though they were inherited from sighted ancestors?
RE: Blind Salamanders
Interesting stuff. i like it.

It takes a massive betrayal of your own intellect to deny evolution.
Cunt
Min, you and I are failing god's test miserably.

Cause you know ----- "god gave those salamanders pseudo eyes to test us."

[Image: smilie20whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 30, 2011 at 8:55 pm)frankiej Wrote: Interesting stuff. i like it.

It takes a massive betrayal of your own intellect to deny evolution.

Young Earth creationists these days don't deny evolution at all (expect for humans). On the contrary advocate extremely accelerated rate of evolution as evidenced in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mPPnN1c0jk
undefined
good video post!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Hah! Nice find.
(August 31, 2011 at 12:31 am)theVOID Wrote: Hah! Nice find.

Call me a sadist, however I do read the Creation Ministries International (CMI), Answers in Genesis (AIG) and the Institute for Creation Research sites. I started looking into them because Christians I know have read materials from CMI and AIG to help them argue young earth creationism.
undefined
(August 31, 2011 at 2:37 am)Justtristo Wrote:
(August 31, 2011 at 12:31 am)theVOID Wrote: Hah! Nice find.

Call me a sadist, however I do read the Creation Ministries International (CMI), Answers in Genesis (AIG) and the Institute for Creation Research sites. I started looking into them because Christians I know have read materials from CMI and AIG to help them argue young earth creationism.

Oh, you're definitely a sadist, I used to scour their sites too, ICR especially, it's painful yet entertaining.
(August 31, 2011 at 2:51 am)theVOID Wrote: Oh, you're definitely a sadist, I used to scour their sites too, ICR especially, it's painful yet entertaining.

Funny I dont find reading those sites painful, just very entertaining.

undefined
Really? Tongue

This; http://www.icr.org/triune/ is pretty painful to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blind evolution or intelligent design? ignoramus 12 1962 August 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Restoring sight for the Blind Welsh cake 9 4510 May 4, 2012 at 1:06 am
Last Post: Justtristo