Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend a game?
Recommend a game?
1.)It must be for the PC.
2.)It must be somewhat low-spec (anything before 2007 should be fine until I get some upgrades)
3.)It can be online or offline, but mmo's must be free-to-play
RE: Recommend a game?
Rome: Total War and/or Medieval 2: Total War

They are turn-based strategy games on the campaign map, but battles have the option to be played in real time strategy style.

Single player its fun, you have alot of gaming hours trying out the different factions of that time (Cartaghinians have elephants, ELEPHANTS!!!111one).

In Multiplayer, you can only play Battles, but fun nonetheless. You should be able to play them in very humble pc specs.
Elephants=win. I think I'll check those out.
(September 17, 2011 at 8:05 pm)R-e-n-n-a-t Wrote: 1.)It must be for the PC.
2.)It must be somewhat low-spec (anything before 2007 should be fine until I get some upgrades)
3.)It can be online or offline, but mmo's must be free-to-play

Dwarf Fortress. It's like the Sims + Dungeon Keeper. Get the Lazy Newb Pack & read the Newby Tutorial. It's awesome when you get it figured out, but this game doesn't have a learning curve, it has a learning cliff. Big Grin
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Go old school. Grim Fandango.
(September 19, 2011 at 7:20 pm)ElDinero Wrote: Go old school. Grim Fandango.

That was one I missed. I wonder if there is anywhere you can get it legally these days?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Free to play and decent? League of Legends, World of Tanks, and Pirates of the Burning Sea.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Minecraft.

I only started playing it last night but already it's fucking addictive. The amount of stuff you can do is ridiculous.
(September 20, 2011 at 10:56 am)Jaysyn Wrote:

That was one I missed. I wonder if there is anywhere you can get it legally these days?

eBay?
(September 20, 2011 at 11:54 am)ElDinero Wrote:
(September 20, 2011 at 10:56 am)Jaysyn Wrote:

eBay?

Probably. Not a fan of eBay / Paypal though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommend a mobile game Foxaèr 38 3720 April 22, 2019 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Foxaèr