Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the questions and answers thread
the questions and answers thread
what's your fav beatle song?
RE: the questions and answers thread
Perhaps you could first explain what you mean by a "question and answers" thread? I mean, do we all answer the first question, or does a person answer the question above them and pose a new one?

Please don't just create ambiguous threads and expect people to know what to do with them.
(March 23, 2009 at 4:15 pm)Wackos chimp Wrote: what's your fav beatle song?

Let it Be.

I am wondering whether the Beatles will ever be made available to download. Recently in the UK it was supposed to be about to happen and bets were being made on what would be the first download no.1 track,SO HERE'S MY QUESTION:-

WHICH TRACK WOULD YOU BET WILL BE THAT NO.1?

see above for my selection.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
hey jude
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
That's a zinger. This is a really tough choice for me. If you made me choose I'd probably say "A Day In The Life".
- Meatball
Strawberry fields. No doubt about it for me.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(March 24, 2009 at 2:13 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Perhaps you could first explain what you mean by a "question and answers" thread? I mean, do we all answer the first question, or does a person answer the question above them and pose a new one?

Please don't just create ambiguous threads and expect people to know what to do with them.

I just presumed everyone knew what these threads are. You just ans the question and then post another for someone else...totally random.
I'll start again

Which religion has been most badly served by it's leaders?
Would it be christianity?
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
My Blog | Why I Don't Believe in God

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No so Obvious Answers Goosebump 0 224 January 2, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Bifurcated Trivia: The Answers BrianSoddingBoru4 5 449 April 24, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More Pointless Trivia (Answers) BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1005 December 20, 2020 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Annoying Trivia Quiz: The Answers - And More! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 717 November 18, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4043 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Ask your questions, and I shall answer them kılıç_mehmet 57 15442 August 13, 2013 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Questions, Questions, Questions Rayaan 14 6304 April 30, 2013 at 8:43 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Ask Me Anything - Answers from a Cranky Old Atheist's Perspective! Minimalist 73 26650 February 17, 2013 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Cyberman
Star Ask Me Anything - Answers from a true Christian's Perspective! Christian 63 23215 February 5, 2013 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Anyone here been on Yahoo Answers R&S section? Jax 3 1851 May 21, 2011 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Violet