Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hard questions.
The hard questions.
If you could live forever would you make plans for next Monday?
RE: The hard questions.
Is it going to take forever to get to next Monday?

The way this last year has gone I can see it as a real possibility.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Yes. Nothing wrong with Monday. It's a perfectly good day.
At work.

My plans for 'Next Monday' are already booked out.

Same pretty much for my plans for 'Next decade'.

My plans for 'Next century', though? Yah, there's still some wiggle room in there for a change or two.

Tongue
If you could live forever, you'll probably need to work forever to support yourself.
You'd need an infinite amount of food to create an infinite amount of shit. All of which our planet cannot sustain. And that's only one person...

Shall I go on ?

Big Grin

(It fails for the same reasons gods with omni everything fail) ... sounds nice in theory but not physically possible. Not in out universe anyway ...
Not too sure if xtians or muslims care for gods in "other" unrelated universes Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 5, 2021 at 12:33 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: If you could live forever would you make plans for next Monday?

Most likely, yes. After Washington gets beat by Tampa, I'll need peanut butter whiskey to forget about losing.
(January 5, 2021 at 12:33 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: If you could live forever would you make plans for next Monday?

No point. Probably the Great Sky-omni will have your eternal future mapped out, whether you like it or not.

Monday will be worship day.
Tuesday will be worship day.
Wednesday will be...

Fuck next Monday! If I'm gonna live forever, I will wanna be like Dracula:

[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
The real question is when did I write the OP?
(January 5, 2021 at 8:06 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The real question is when did I write the OP?

9 hours ago. You must have been drunk or something, if you don't remember...

[Image: XgAJJU0.png]
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1114 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why are women such hard work? Expired 72 9260 August 7, 2016 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  If you're having a hard day... Losty 39 2912 April 12, 2016 at 11:15 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Questions, Questions, Questions Rayaan 14 6305 April 30, 2013 at 8:43 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I know I shouldn't gloat but my FSM its hard not to. leo-rcc 6 2013 October 25, 2010 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  I think I broke my external hard drive Oldandeasilyconfused 2 1290 September 25, 2010 at 4:21 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  How much is an external hard drive? Oldandeasilyconfused 9 4923 September 17, 2009 at 12:57 am
Last Post: edwardsamule