Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your average Christian?
Your average Christian?
This girl is actually really nice, but her repetitive ramblings kept clogging up my news feed so I decided to try and engage in some conversation...

[Image: LMAOWTF-1.jpg]

There was a comment before her first comment that she deleted, where I said 'god must really love those starving Africans then', or something along those lines.

She's deleted me now. Just had to show people that the worst thing about religious folk is that they seem to KNOW that their beliefs are bullshit, yet still believe it. It's like doublethink.
RE: Your average Christian?
Was there a link or something here? cos I cant see what your talking about.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Yes this is your average Christian. Think there's s god because thay prayed for their team to win the Superbowl, and they do. But millions starve in ethiopia, they ignore that.

It's called cherry picking.
I think she wanted to you to fuck off and mind your own business.

At least she was to the point no ambiguity there.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:Your average Christian?

Is decidedly below average!
She told you to fuck off without saying "God Bless" as well? Confusedhock:
Mind your own business on this public forum!
(September 19, 2011 at 2:34 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Was there a link or something here? cos I cant see what your talking about.

It's there now, I had taken it down for a moment to hide the surnames, can you see it?

And yes, it really is pathetic and it frustrates me spectacularly that a Human Being, supposedly a part of the most intelligent species on earth can be that easily and so completely brainwashed! Then she gets angry and swears, yes Welshy! I'm sure that wasn't in gods plan...

I honestly don't know how you guys with hundreds/thousands of posts haven't gone insane with constantly talking about it!

Along with being the most intelligent we are also the most gullible and emotionally unstable.
We make thousands of posts because talking about it is the only way to take the edge off. Me after 3 cups of coffee in the morning is stereotypical angry atheist. I've brought myself back down to one. Otherwise people used to receive e-mails worth pages of paper about shit that pissed me off.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Christian Pastor: God wants you to beat the homosexuality out of your kids Miami_Marlins_fan 3 2979 May 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist