Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence of "God's" accomplishments
Evidence of "God's" accomplishments
[Image: 300525_249688628405609_121074914600315_6...4753_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Evidence of "God's" accomplishments
I hear that he is down to pulling rabbits from hats now... Less and less people are paying to see his act.
Cunt
Welcome to the miracle known as technology Tongue

We can make a diagram of all the gods that existed, which had to start from 1 god and then onto multiple gods. Lets take the Greek gods for example with this diagram: http://ludios.org/greekgods/
Now Greek Mythology is mostly literature for us, because we don't typically believe in Greek gods. Why don't we believe in them? Because we can provide scientific explanations to our questions. Now lets say we have a tree diagram of all the gods. Once you got back to the roots of where religion all started, you start noticing that some particular gods aren't normally believed in contemporary society, to us they just seem downright ridiculous. Do you think the tree is ever going to stop growing? It will keep getting bigger and bigger. Maybe we just need to notice that we can fix problems without god in the equation, so far it's became pretty good but the majority of the problems stem from the idea of god. That's what we need to fix now.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
--but what has he done to/for us LATELY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

Well that didn't work did it?? Blush
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hmmmmm I guess not? Thats one bigass Greek Mythology tree?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Just this morning I prayed really hard and I had an orgasm. I asked for light traffic, but the orgasm was fine too.

Sorry but the graph in the OP doesn't do much of a justice to God's power. Tongue

I added the missing parts below:

[Image: complete.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof of God - The evidence is stacking up! Heat 17 2447 September 15, 2015 at 11:13 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Jesus Evidence max-greece 1 650 September 22, 2013 at 5:11 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Evidence for Creationism Napoléon 0 1029 August 15, 2011 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  New Evidence Proves First Flag Made By Betsy Ross Actually Shirt For Gay Friend downbeatplumb 1 2095 November 29, 2010 at 7:40 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Jesus had a sister with huge boobs new evidence reveals downbeatplumb 13 8006 October 1, 2010 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger