Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus had a sister with huge boobs new evidence reveals
Jesus had a sister with huge boobs new evidence reveals

ARABAH VALLEY, ISRAEL—In a discovery that biblical scholars say could alter our most fundamental understanding of Christianity, recently unearthed manuscripts suggest that in addition to His Son, Jesus Christ, God also had a daughter with absolutely humongous breasts.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-evi...ust,18133/

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Jesus had a sister with huge boobs new evidence reveals
ROFLOL
The onion is funny, love that site and snopes
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Hilarious! The Onion does come out with some crackers.

Biblical scholars are well known for being randy buggers, too.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
Haha, "Tammi of Nazareth"
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.
(September 29, 2010 at 1:35 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: ARABAH VALLEY, ISRAEL—In a discovery that biblical scholars say could alter our most fundamental understanding of Christianity, recently unearthed manuscripts suggest that in addition to His Son, Jesus Christ, God also had a daughter with absolutely humongous breasts.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-evi...ust,18133/

I had something to say that may have been thoughtful to some extent. I might have said something really worth reading. After reading that article (and definately after seeing the picture), however, the only response I can muster is day-am.
She must be the son of Jesus because I'm sure her divine gift is as much enormous back-strength as it is enormous cup size.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
It's official; I'm converting to Christianity....When I go to heaven, do I get to meet her?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Finally, a deity worthy of worshipClap
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Two of them!
Yeah, but it's some sort of sin to ogle her, so if you get to heaven, you're in an interesting paradox. Big Grin
Trudging through endless religion one step at a time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just had to share this pic with you guys Alexmahone 14 1132 May 26, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Embarrassing conversations you've had with your kid(s) Joods 3 658 February 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You ain’t from Iowa if you never had one of these vorlon13 2 686 November 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Proof of God - The evidence is stacking up! Heat 17 2447 September 15, 2015 at 11:13 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Jesus Evidence max-greece 1 649 September 22, 2013 at 5:11 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Just had to share this Cyberman 0 997 March 23, 2012 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Stupid conversation I recently had of Facebook Ziploc Surprise 4 3330 December 7, 2011 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Handprint
  I had to do this Napoléon 1 851 November 6, 2011 at 8:06 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Evidence of "God's" accomplishments KichigaiNeko 7 1844 September 22, 2011 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Evidence for Creationism Napoléon 0 1026 August 15, 2011 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Napoléon