Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obituary: Jesus H. Christ
Obituary: Jesus H. Christ
Jesus Herman Christ was found murdered behind a Denny’s restaurant in suburban Palestine late last Thursday. While it initially appeared that he had died from injuries sustained from a crucifixion, an autopsy report revealed that he had actually died because of the sins of all mankind. The coroner noted that Christ appeared to be a victim of masturbation, perjury, homosexuality, gluttony, rape, other unrelated murders, blasphemy, and disobeying the sabbath among several other listed crimes. The coroner estimated that Christ had been dead for over two thousand years. The police have not pressed charges as of yet, but have over 140 Billion suspects, most of which are no longer alive. Two pieces of wood recovered from the scene were held as evidence. A reward of eternal life is being offered for information leading to the eternal damnation of said sinners.

Jesus spent his life as a carpenter. In his spare time, he enjoyed drinking wine and pissing off Jews. He was survived by his father Yahweh. Services are to be held every goddamned sunday in every church throughout the world for all eternity. Christ was 33 when he died.

Blasphemy makes me laugh.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Obituary: Jesus H. Christ
Quote:Christ was 33 when he died.

Actually the fuckers can't even agree on that.
Cinjin;

Trust the newspapers to get it wrong. As any Aussie who ha served will tell you,Jesus' middle name is "Hughie" not fucking "Herman",after his dad.. It was clearly established (by the Brits) in the nineteenth century that God the father is English. He therefore could not possibly have a German name.Do keep up,there's a good chap.Indubitably
(September 20, 2011 at 7:26 pm)padraic Wrote: Cinjin;

Trust the newspapers to get it wrong. As any Aussie who ha served will tell you,Jesus' middle name is "Hughie" not fucking "Herman",after his dad.. It was clearly established (by the Brits) in the nineteenth century that God the father is English. He therefore could not possibly have a German name.Do keep up,there's a good chap.Indubitably

My bad. I originally thought his middle name was Homer, but some Scotsman got upset with me. Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

Angel Cloud
Hamish??? I've always like that name...
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Actually his middle name would be qadosh the Jewish name for holy. This his full name in Hebrew would be

Y'hoshuaʿ Qadosh Mashiah
undefined
(September 21, 2011 at 8:32 am)Justtristo Wrote: Actually his middle name would be qadosh the Jewish name for holy. This his full name in Hebrew would be

Y'hoshuaʿ Qadosh Mashiah

If I stub my toe I'll stick with Jesus Christ I think. Thinking
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(September 21, 2011 at 8:50 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
(September 21, 2011 at 8:32 am)Justtristo Wrote: Actually his middle name would be qadosh the Jewish name for holy. This his full name in Hebrew would be

Y'hoshuaʿ Qadosh Mashiah

If I stub my toe I'll stick with Jesus Christ I think. Thinking

Jeezus H bloody crist! does it for me! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheez-its Christ LadyForCamus 2 242 August 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1206 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Jesus Fucking Christ !!! vorlon13 3 1040 August 9, 2017 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christ was crazy rado84 4 735 August 3, 2016 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: rado84
  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WATDAFUQ ?! (terlet probs) vorlon13 47 3851 May 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Tongue Made a jesus fucking christ tshirt Jolnir 5 1453 January 2, 2015 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Jesus H. Christ vorlon13 33 3809 September 17, 2014 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Good christ this is weird!! Cinjin 3 1231 October 20, 2013 at 4:27 am
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  Sam Kinison - Zombie Christ et al Tino 3 2034 October 31, 2012 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  [the onion] dispassion of christ pocaracas 0 1316 September 24, 2012 at 11:55 am
Last Post: pocaracas