Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to become a cult leader
How to become a cult leader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNSe5XYp...r_embedded#!
undefined
RE: How to become a cult leader
I think I will start a cult.
Cunt
Wish my conscience would allow it. I'd be rich until I got raided for evading taxes and "strange marital customs".
(I may also decide to "dig a pool" with a shadowy amount of explosives)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'll probably get arrested for tax evasion sometime in my life anyway... So I may aswell do it in style.

Evading taxes while hosting massive orgies... Yes please.

I have never paid any of my taxes... I am a student just now, so I obviously don't have to pay, but when I was working, I was meant to confirm myself as self-employed so I could pay tax and NI... I never did.

Cunt
(September 24, 2011 at 9:56 am)frankiej Wrote: I'll probably get arrested for tax evasion sometime in my life anyway... So I may aswell do it in style.

Evading taxes while hosting massive orgies... Yes please.

Many a founder of a cult or even a religion went into that business, precisely for gaining power, money and sex. L Ron Hubbard said once the quickest way to make a million dollars is to found a religion and he did exactly that.

undefined
Read Kenelm Burridge "New Heaven New Earth". You can actually predict what a cult will do as it grows and when prophecies fail.

New Heaven, New Earth. A Study of Millenarian Activities. Oxford, Basil Blackwell, 1969, ISBN 0631119604.

There's been lots of people who've called me a cult...

... well, that's what it sounded like.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Country has officially become the shittiest genre of music there is. Ryantology 53 7962 January 22, 2015 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  How to become famous! Dotard 1 1058 September 6, 2010 at 10:49 am
Last Post: leo-rcc