Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all!
hello all!
hello all atheists! new to this fourm! 24years old very strong feeling against religion and any faith tbh, just want to give religious people a slap round the head and say WAKE UP!!!!!!!! feel like i need to do something to show people how blind they are, and god,religion,faith is all just made up rubbish! it acctualy winds me up thinkin that people can be so stupid, and waste there life goin on in this way, love arguments with (religious) people as i always have the upper hand (its called facts) anyway i look forward to talking to peps who have the same views as i do! FROM ENGLAND!
RE: hello all!
Hello Hayward, welcome to the forum. Great
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Hi from the land 'Down Under' HAY

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay here.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome new guy Big Grin
Welcome from the states.. South Carolina!!! I'm also very new here but feel the same as you (as most of us do). You will enjoy reading the debates. They are interesting...
A warm welcome from Scotland...

Have fun.
Cunt
Welcome. Whereabouts in England are you from? I'm down south in sunny Basingstoke. Town of dreams.
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Lol what a rant. Somebody else hasn't taken their meds.

Welcome to crazy town!
(September 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Lol what a rant. Somebody else hasn't taken their meds.

Welcome to crazy town!

Before you start telling people to take meds try looking at your own outlook on life. Fucking dumbass theist. Wink
Oh, Hello HAYWARD, maybe just tone it down a bit...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to all SimpleCaveman 52 3406 November 29, 2023 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  Hello y'all BillieBobbie 3 705 January 18, 2023 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Objectivist
  Twitter refugee, hello all Dizzyagain 27 1761 October 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Dizzyagain
  Hello All! Smedders 11 722 December 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello all Bmanne 23 2950 December 12, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: sebaslopez
  Hello All Mark Alien 24 2665 August 7, 2019 at 11:25 am
Last Post: veoli
  Hello all ohio_drg 13 1289 September 28, 2018 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2135 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello all I am new at the forums blackstar 15 3305 October 21, 2015 at 4:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello all ! webrn 32 4137 October 18, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Losty