Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 3, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty Ducks
Dirty Ducks
http://m.guardian.co.uk/education/2005/m...pe=article

Dirty buggers Wink... Amuuuuuusing.

Quote:Ducks behave pretty badly, it seems. It is not so much that up to one in 10 of mallard couples are homosexual - no one would raise an eyebrow in the liberal Netherlands - but they regularly indulge in "attempted rape flights" when they pursue other ducks with a view to forcible mating. "Rape is a normal reproductive strategy in mallards," explains Mr Moeliker.

Quite old, but still funny.
Cunt
RE: Dirty Ducks
(October 6, 2011 at 1:23 pm)frankiej Wrote: http://m.guardian.co.uk/education/2005/m...pe=article

Quote:Ducks behave pretty badly, it seems. It is not so much that up to one in 10 of mallard couples are homosexual - no one would raise an eyebrow in the liberal Netherlands - but they regularly indulge in "attempted rape flights" when they pursue other ducks with a view to forcible mating. "Rape is a normal reproductive strategy in mallards," explains Mr Moeliker.

I wonder if the gay ones are going to hell. Tongue

But seriously, it's funny how animals like ducks can act just like humans. Says a lot about humans, how we have animal instincts, after all, we are animals.

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
(October 6, 2011 at 1:23 pm)frankiej Wrote: http://m.guardian.co.uk/education/2005/m...pe=article

Dirty buggers Wink... Amuuuuuusing.

Quite old, but still funny.

It would be Dutch wouldn't it?Smile
There was an ancient civilization... somewhere around or in Mexico.. damn I can't think of the name of them, and I'm too tired to google it, but they copulated with the dead in attempt to bring them back to life.

Interesting homonecrophiliaduck story.

What happens if a bride dies before her wedding?

She got cold feet.

/rimshot
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Totally unrelated, but there used to be a pub down the road from me called The Dirty Duck. It struck me as funny when, years later, it was reinvented as a posh wine bar called The Black Swan.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dirty little devils.... ignoramus 7 1487 May 7, 2015 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho