Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New!! Get to know your staff!
Star 
New!! Get to know your staff!
This week's staff picks include DeistPaladin, Moros Synackaon, and Tiberius! Same rules apply as last time - we'll have a week's worth of time to send in PM's for questions and threads will be posted Friday/Saturday. Enjoy!

Be sure to check out Darwinian's answers if you haven't already, and Leo's when he posts his. Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: New!! Get to know your staff!
Yup. Now is your chance to ask me anything you want, before I actually step down from duties and become a "normal" member Tongue
Your member was always less than normal Tiberius Tongue
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
If it takes a man a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples in a barrel of grapes?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'd ask Syna a question... but I don't think there's anything I can't just ask him on an IM. Maybe I'll send him a humorous question. maybe I'll light some chimpanzees on fire and tell them to fetch the kerosene rope I just lassoed around him.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
That's just disgusting.

Why not think up a serious question?
Because he's already told me most things about him, and the things I've yet to find out are not for display in a public forum? Heart

Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(October 8, 2011 at 5:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(October 8, 2011 at 5:57 pm)Stimbo Wrote: If it takes a man a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples in a barrel of grapes?

Trick question. Zero, obviously, unless there was a clerical error in loading the barrel.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(October 9, 2011 at 12:18 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(October 8, 2011 at 5:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(October 8, 2011 at 5:57 pm)Stimbo Wrote: If it takes a man a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples in a barrel of grapes?

Trick question. Zero, obviously, unless there was a clerical error in loading the barrel.

Wrong on both counts. God is the answer to everything. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3270 762087 Yesterday at 1:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1472 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6430 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 28046 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1324 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: brewer
  Get to know your staff [UPDATED] Losty 534 43280 February 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Staff Interviews - Tiberius Tiberius 103 13957 November 19, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 16037 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6372 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Staff Interviews - robvalue Tiberius 81 10190 October 6, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: robvalue