Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amish on amish violence.
Amish on amish violence.
Amish on Amish conflict results in better grooming.

Quote:Police in the US state of Ohio are investigating a rare violent feud in the Amish community, in which members have had beards and hair cut off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15219225

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Amish on amish violence.
What is:

clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, bang, bang, bang, clop, clop, clop, clop?

Amish drive-by shooting.
Hillarious Big Grin
Did they use electric razers or was it a wet shave?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I remeber them staring me down when I was buying some ice cream...I shouldn't have worn an Afro that day...
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
Oh dear.... Undecided This is a bit on the serious side...Amish against Amish?? Unheard of ! Confusedhock:
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hmmm big deal... But if it was the "other" beard thennnn you've got some issues there because you know, that's what REALLY makes them amish!
What's an amish.
Amish against amish?... cage fight!
Cunt
If all these horse-pumpers are doing is cutting off each others stupid hair, than I say let them!

Who the fuck cares what these ass-backward morons are doing as long as they're not doing it to normal fuckin people.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Xtian Taliban: Rape and Domestic Violence Laws a Plot! Minimalist 3 1617 September 19, 2013 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  WHAT About The Fact That The U-Religious Amish/Mennonite Communities Are The More Moral/Law-Abiding Citizens NoMoreExcuses 17 5917 December 5, 2012 at 2:11 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Westboro church blame amish for death of little girls downbeatplumb 0 1991 May 26, 2010 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb