Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Xtian Taliban: Rape and Domestic Violence Laws a Plot!
The Xtian Taliban: Rape and Domestic Violence Laws a Plot!
Xtian colleges are turning into madrassas for lunatic fundies.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/17...tail=email

Quote:Lecturer at Christianist college offers excuses for rape and domestic violence
RE: The Xtian Taliban: Rape and Domestic Violence Laws a Plot!
Someone want to explain to me again how Christianity is not misogynistic?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I'm not going to read through all of the man's ramblings, but the article appears to be drawing conclusions that aren't supported by the section that is quoted.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Quote:It is in this context that current attacks on marriage and the family must beseen. Past redefinitions of marriage effected by unilateral and involuntary divorcelaws have already resulted in the most repressive government machinery ever createdin the United States. In the name of divorce, legally unimpeachable citizens are nowsummarily evicted from their homes, forcible separated from their children, expropriatedof all they possess, and incarcerated without trial – while the world mouths excuses andaverts its eyes. The divorce apparat is the government’s purpose-built mechanism for dismembering families and criminalizing the embodiments of the hated “patriarchy” : fathers.

My guess is that this clown lost a divorce case and thinks that islamist and homosexual forces were conspiring against him.

Believe me, I can see why you don't want to read all of his happy horseshit. These fuckers are nuts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 539 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 881 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Rape of Dinah. Ethics of priestly class. Collective guilt Graufreud 20 2065 July 25, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2617 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9635 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7891 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Here's A Xtian I'll Tip My Hat To Minimalist 0 840 April 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1077 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4887 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  Biblical Date Rape chimp3 38 6767 July 29, 2016 at 10:35 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb