Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One simple reason
Wink 
One simple reason
Hi. This is an intro as you may be aware. I hope this is an acceptable form of conversion or a good reason of conversion, but, to make it fun, it all began when I went to a small Catholic school at the age of 10. As soon as I finished two years over there, I went to a slightly bigger catholic school further away from my house. This was when I was just starting puberty and was more aware. I was diagnosed with mild Asperger's condition when I was in Kindergarten, and this one year at my time in 7th grade, I developed which would eventually remain to this day an unacquainted crush (as of yet). You ,ay know the rest of the story.

To make a longer story short, I remained troubled somewhat throughout my remaining school life and a month ago I decided to make a move about it, even announcing to my parents that I was not going to attend church anymore.

To me, it made absolutely no sense, seeing the environment in this crappy day and age (compare it to simpler eras) without any hope and reversal of it's utter crap (which will take long to explain all elements I mean here), if that's God's plan for me being so extremely mean, it is the meanest thing he's ever done to any of his children, thus he couldn't possibly exist at all. I have the need to forget him even further now.

So, thank you for reading my story.
RE: One simple reason
The assholes believe in a god who drowned all the children in the world so your story will draw a large yawn from them.

I, OTOH, find it reasonable.

Howdy.
Welcome, sir.
Cunt
How old are you?
Hi from the 'Land Down Under' AtheistStudly

Welcome to the forums...Hope you enjoy your stay.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hello. Nice to meet your binary incarnation.

Big Grin

welcome to the fold..thanks for the intro
Welcome.

I dub thee, STUD. I can't go around calling you Atheist - no, that won't work - not here.

Stud it is.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I second that motion. Stud you be. Many welcomes to you Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow The Reason I'm Atheist Once 60 4266 February 23, 2024 at 6:43 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My story was pretty simple abentwookie 6 2536 June 6, 2013 at 10:02 am
Last Post: pocaracas