Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" aagh, I can't stand that!
" aagh, I can't stand that!
Have you got songs that are acknowledged as " classics " that you personally hate with a passion? I have.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av2e
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
RE: " aagh, I can't stand that!
Anything by Tina Turner or Bruce Springsteen!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I second anything by Bruce Springsteen. Also, most of The Beatles.
That will never hold up in court...
Agree with much of the Beatles.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I am a die hard beatles fan. As a painter, no music on earth has inspired me more than theirs.

I don't care for anything by AC/DC (nails down a chalkboard) or Journey.

(October 16, 2011 at 6:28 pm)bozo Wrote: Have you got songs that are acknowledged as " classics " that you personally hate with a passion? I have.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av2e

How can you not love that song?
undefined
I love it too... and everything by queen for that matter.

For Shame! AC/DC ROCKS!

I am not much of a country fan. To put it politely.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 16, 2011 at 6:48 pm)Phaedra Wrote: I second anything by Bruce Springsteen. Also, most of The Beatles.

Blasphemy! The Beatles are excellent.

Anything and everything glam. I only like one or two David Bowie songs, nothing you would hear on the radio, though. Blech.
The only band that I truly despise (and keep in mind I'm an open-minded musician) that nearly everyone else on earth thinks is totally awesome is AC/DC. I hate them with a holy passion. Just hearing one of their ridiculous songs come on the radio makes me want to stab myself in the leg with a fork just to get my mind on something else. The lyrics are painfully stupid and that voice (either one) is like listening to alley cats fight it out over a dead rat.

If hell is real and it's actually personalized for your punishment - I'm going to be listening to those fucktards, AC/DC for the rest of eternity. I don't even believe in Hell and that makes it terrifying!

Another one I'd rather skip is Beastie Boys, but even they don't hold a candle to my hatred of AC/DC.

... on a side note ... HOW DARE YOU SLANDER THE BEATLES!?!?!? (irony not lost I hope Tongue )
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review of The New Atheism: Taking a Stand for Science and Reason by Victor J. Stenger Justtristo 2 1594 December 11, 2010 at 6:19 am
Last Post: Justtristo