Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Cards
Post Cards
I have a favor to ask anyone who is willing to do it. My niece is doing a project at school where they try to collect post cards from all around the world and they tack them to a map. If any of you could mail a postcard to Maine with something simple written on it. I'm Aunty Shelly to her, so if you want to say something like "Hello from Aunty Shelly's friend from *insert location here*" That is fine or something pen palish. Her name is Grace.

If you're interested, I really appreciate it. I want to get the girl some badass postcards from all over the place. Just send me a PM and I will give you the P.O. Box to send it to.
RE: Post Cards
Even from America?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Yep, even from America. Smile
When's it due? The earliest I can hit a place with anything NC specific is Wednesday.
You have plenty of time. Just let me know when you need the addy. Smile
You know...this would be a pretty awesome thing to do for AF too, but on a slightly more artistic level.
I agree. We could have one collector of the post cards and have them take a pic of all of them on a map.
Here's the little sweetheart holding a snake for the first time.

[Image: DSCN2058.jpg]
That's awesome ^

And that's what I was thinking - but a little more personalized - send a postcard relating to you AND the place you live. Like, ElD might include a guitar pic, or Ryft might actually do a handdrawn one. I'd be willing to collect them all.
I can dig that. It would be fun.
I'll send the wee one a postcard if you want one from the boring land of Michigan, but what she really needs is a postcard from theVOID. Now that's the other side of the world - literally.

PM me the address.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas cards brewer 8 475 December 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cards Against Humanity Recording dyresand 4 1150 October 2, 2015 at 12:27 am
Last Post: dyresand
  House of Cards Boris Karloff 17 3089 January 20, 2014 at 12:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Cards Against Humanity (Online) Walking Void 1 1768 November 30, 2013 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits johnferrez1 2 1202 August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  dysfunctual greeting cards Dotard 6 2179 December 16, 2011 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: johnbravo