Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview with a retard
Interview with a retard
This cunt is trying to influence kids with complete bullshit.
The intelligence of this moron is hilarious... He makes some really funny statements.

Just ignore the title of video, the ass that posted it just wanted views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3FpIuKp3...re=related
Cunt
RE: Interview with a retard
I see your point, when he started discussing dinosaurs, he definitely came out with some crazy shit.
[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]
Nope. Can't watch that. It just hurts too much. My skin get itchy from idiots like that. I must be allergic.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

He isnt a retard..he knows exactly what he is doing...

...he's sucking into the money making machine his father started.
For what it's worth, here's a video of his dad being interviewed by another idiot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxsIkxEylyo
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Ali G FTW
Cunt
Speak to the hand. Best response you can give to a religious fucktard.
I nearly punched the screen when he said that evolution can't be true because something can't come from nothing. I kept watching but couldn't get past quoting Ray Comfort that god is a "self-evident truth."

It's no wonder I have no faith in the human race.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 22, 2011 at 10:01 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I nearly punched the screen when he said that evolution can't be true because something can't come from nothing. I kept watching but couldn't get past quoting Ray Comfort that god is a "self-evident truth."

It's no wonder I have no faith in the human race.

Yep, that's where I stopped as well.
Seriously, a grade-schooler could blow that out of the water. And yet these guys lap it up.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ7QA6UraSubYrmCW4YJp...Sax3cLx1iQ]
Quote:Big dinosaurs were big. Little dinosaurs were little... Noah was 600 years old, and smart enough to know he didn't have to take big ones on the ark! He took babies!

ROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazing interview with Richard Dawkins and George Coyne Freedom of thought 2 1782 April 21, 2014 at 4:56 am
Last Post: Freedom of thought
  Interview with a teenage Orthodox Jew who questions his faith. TheHunterCook 2 1477 January 22, 2012 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Atheist interview in Australia Oldandeasilyconfused 0 1179 October 25, 2009 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused