Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/11/11
11/11/11
Quote:The date 11/11/11 could stir up psychics because of the mathematical singularity of the repeating numerals. Illusionist Uri Geller, for one, sees paired 11s as a portal to parallel universes. He can be counted on to expand the theory to accommodate the third 11. The horror-thriller movie, "11/11/11/ - Mark the date. You can't stop what's coming"- is scaring up interest in the date, and the United Arab Emirates has chosen Nov 11 to change its weights and measures system to metric.

See the trailer:

http://1111themovie.com/
RE: 11/11/11
Only thing that interests me about the date: SKYRIM! XD
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
The only thing that interests me about that date is that it's my [older] brother's 21st birthday.
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
We do just love patterns, don't we.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The hanging of Ned Kelly and the dismissal of the Whitlam government probably doesn't mean much, but Armistice Day should be universal.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
I'll be glad when it's 2015 and I won't have to be bothered with idiots making ridiculous claims every fucking year through 2012

01/01/01
02/02/02
03/03/03
04/04/04 ... etc. etc. ... you get the idea right?

It don't mean shit people - and nothing ever happens. You know why? Because the date on this planet is just something we assigned to keep track of our own various schedules. We could easily assign tomorrow's date to be: 35/920/604500 ... IT DON'T MEAN JACK SHIT!

(by the way I used the year 2015, because even at 2013 and 2014 some dipshit will say some stupid shit about the dates 11/12/13 and 12/13/14)

christ! it's so fucking retarded!
[Image: Evolution.png]

^^^ you forgot 20/20 in the year 2020 ;-)