Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On halloween
On halloween
This would have to take the cake for pure unadulterated Xtian fundie retardation....

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%...uVYlJUNJFg

Banging Head On Desk
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: On halloween
Article Wrote:During this period demons are assigned against those who participate in the rituals and festivities. These demons are automatically drawn to the fetishes that open doors for them to come into the lives of human beings. For example, most of the candy sold during this season has been dedicated and prayed over by witches.

I do not buy candy during the Halloween season. Curses are sent through the tricks and treats of the innocent whether they get it by going door to door or by purchasing it from the local grocery store. The demons cannot tell the difference.

ROFLOL

crazy bitch!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Ahw man, on this day and age.... demons!

I want to laugh, but at same time I feel sad that there are humans like me so fucking delusional...
One problem that a lot of these superstitious twits share is an overwhelming desire to hear themselves talk.

Demons.... what stupidity.
Hershey has a secret facility full of witches that stands by all year waiting for this day.

Look, there's one now! Notice the strange white glow of witchy power over her head? That protects her from the wrath of god (which seems to come in the form of falling objects more often than not). Notice also the satisfied look on her face, satisfied with the millions of curses she's churned out today alone, no doubt. Smug bitch.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDMUYzxst-8XqF4Immi0T...t3bZQf2ulg]

Clearly the beating heart of evil right here... Fun fact, The Tower of Terror is an exact replica of this facility, or not.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPwk_Sf9KxIxjr6uf2qL3...9Q8713QmFg]

Even the children? Heartless sons of bitches! The lumpiness you see here is due to that Kiss being filled with puppy heads, as well as a liberal amount of chocolate creme.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXbWMHJzkrGGjM2HPzcBN...IMg9G8o_AJ]

(Do you guys think I could get a job as a Hershey tour guide with this post as a reference in my resume?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The sad thing is she says she worked with victims of occult and 'prayed for witches addicted to drinking blood'. This smacks of feeding insane peoples illness.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I went out trick or treating with my son tonight. I didn't see lucifer or demons or little flying evil fairies or anyone casting spells.

I did see a BUNCH of happy little kids running around getting candy from old people in the doorways of their homes - who seemed all to happy just to be involved with young people for an evening. I saw a whole lot of people enjoying a harmless holiday without paying a second thought to all the crazies. I saw a community simply enjoying life without pretense, without superstition, and without silly rules and absurd standards. Nope, didn't see anyone getting cursed or any ghosts popping out of graves. No undead either ... with exception to the occasional goofy dracula costume. We carved a pumpkin. We lit some candles, and you know what? For an entire evening the world felt like a good place to live.

Have I mentioned how much I hate religion today?

I truly hate it. Life could be so fucking good if it weren't for you fucking theists!
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 31, 2011 at 11:06 am)LastPoet Wrote: Ahw man, on this day and age.... demons!

I want to laugh, but at same time I feel sad that there are humans like me so fucking delusional...

And then Lucent starts a thread about how demons are real......

The stupid is positively uncanny at times.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 1, 2011 at 8:48 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(October 31, 2011 at 11:06 am)LastPoet Wrote: Ahw man, on this day and age.... demons!

And then Lucent starts a thread about how demons are real......

The stupid is positively uncanny at times.

Uncannily out of touch with reality?? Seems the xtians are really of their meds and have been released into the wider community from the local "Funny Farm"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I wish the fundies could tell me what exactly it is that Satan gains by having kids dress up as Spongebob and go door-to-door getting mini Snickers bars and lollipops from people...
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avoid Halloween! Christian 50 8979 November 5, 2014 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Violet
  Halloween special: what if... Number 2 Drich 20 4065 October 26, 2014 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Drich