Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoid Halloween!
Avoid Halloween!
Halloween has strong roots in paganism and is closely connected with worship of the Enemy of this world, Satan. It is a holiday that generally glorifies the dark things of this world, rather than the light of Jesus Christ, The Truth.

Have you noticed how costumes and masks are getting generally more bloody, gory, and depraved each year? Those are signs of end times - that Satan's grasp is getting stronger each year.
RE: Avoid Halloween!
Nope.

No Satan involved.

And paganism, depending on the variety, is far more tolerant than Christianity.
Dying to live, living to die.
But the children have to be outside for the chemtrails !!!!!!!!!
How's that stick in your ass working out for you?
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
I just hope Satan strokes while he grasps, otherwise it would be boring.
Anyway, Kirk Cameron says Halloween originated from Christianity and was stolen by the pagans.

Of course, Kirk Cameron is a fucking idiot.
Dying to live, living to die.
Sweet sweet butt on Kirk.

And he has motile sperm too !!!
Quirk Camoron is a motile sperm.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
EVERY SPERM IS SACRED !!!
Wouldn't your time be better spent burning Harry Potter books?

Jesus Tits!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I literally cannot avoid sinning; so, why... zwanzig 70 3722 July 23, 2023 at 7:43 am
Last Post: no one
  Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ? The Wise Joker 63 9320 January 31, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How to avoid confusion in your Christian belief. Pyrrho 14 3534 May 25, 2015 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Halloween special: what if... Number 2 Drich 20 4035 October 26, 2014 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Drich
  How do you avoid being held responsible for rape: Jesus! TaraJo 20 5631 December 24, 2013 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  No need to avoid sinning, all is forgiven? GhostofZeus 87 40672 June 22, 2012 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Thor
  On halloween Zen Badger 10 2633 November 1, 2011 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb