Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hello!

I am the wife of LastPoet and he tells me several times in the forum .. out of curiosity, I came to register .. and try to attend the forum, because unfortunately I'm not very good at English .. repeatedly use the google translator, lol.

I'm Catholic and I believe in the bible ..
RE: Hi
This is going to be good Big Grin
You are very funny!! I'm ready for anything!Angel Cloud
Welcome. I believe the bible is full of poo. I'm an ex-catholic.

Nice to meet you. Anyone married to LP is just crazy enough to fit in here.

(November 2, 2011 at 4:26 pm)SecretSmile Wrote: Hello!

I am the wife of LastPoet and he tells me several times in the forum .. out of curiosity, I came to register .. and try to attend the forum, because unfortunately I'm not very good at English .. repeatedly use the google translator, lol.

I'm Catholic and I believe in the bible ..

'I'm Catholic and I believe in the bible'

No ones perfect dear. Welcome
Do you agree with the leader of your church who told Africans that condoms cause aids?

Or his cover up of paedophilia in your church?
(November 2, 2011 at 4:33 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I believe the bible is full of poo.

Poo. Funny word all 'round. Big Grin

...and that statement about sums it up for me.

Welcome new member.
[Image: Evolution.png]

And 5th is off and rolling. Which might be why I want to feed him cookies.

Welcome!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Hi and welcome to the forums Secretsmile. Great
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kryV3E4QKGk&ob=av2e
great song.

I can sing it, badly.
Hey and welcome to AF! Don't worry about the English, there are many of us who don't speak it as our first language. (And if you make mistakes, there are always the grammar Nazis around to kindly point them out Big Grin)

How many that are couples IRL do we have here now, I wonder..?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura