Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail to you AF
Hail to you AF
Hello!

My name is Gortan Pancic from Croatia...
I come from a 90% Christian country and im feed up with them... they are all like... oooh, we are so good, we are so humble, but they act like some village old womanSmile

screw themSmile
RE: Hail to you AF
(November 16, 2011 at 8:45 am)Sliksoni Wrote: Hello!

My name is Gortan Pancic from Croatia...
I come from a 90% Christian country and im feed up with them... they are all like... oooh, we are so good, we are so humble, but they act like some village old womanSmile

screw themSmile

Welcome to atheist forums
undefined
Good Sliksoni! See, that wasn't too hard, now was it? Big Grin

Welcome to AF! BTW, we have an art thread, so feel free to post more of your works there Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hi my friend!! From the 'Land Down Under' and Welcome to our piece of sanity on the Net.

It is highly recommended that this procedure be gone through as we tend to get the "village old women" trying to vandalise this place.

Thank you for posting your intro thread. And yes your pics look fantastic!! Looking forward to speaking with you. Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome Gortan. Awesome name! Smile
(November 16, 2011 at 8:45 am)Sliksoni Wrote: screw themSmile

I like you already Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Welcome aboard, my Balkan friend.