Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God said to Noah
God said to Noah
"Hey Noah, there's a bit of a flood coming so I want to to build a boat. A massive boat."

"Oh OK" Said Noah, "You want me to build a massive boat? I'll get started right away. May I ask of it's purpose?"

"Well" said God "It's purpose is for fish - specifically Carp."

"So, there is going to be a flood and you want me to build a massive boat and fill it full of Carp? This makes no sense, especially taking fish out of water?" said Noah.

"Listen", said God "Just do as I command OK? Massive boat, fill it full of Carp - alright?"

"Righto, I will do, your wish is my command" said Noah.

"When you've built the massive boat, and filled it full of Carp, I want you to add a second storey, and fill that full of Carp too" said god.

"Um OK" said Noah "Will do"

"And when you've filled the second storey full of Carp, I want you to erect a third storey, and..."

"Fill it full of carp?" asked Noah.

"Yup" said god. "Fill the third storey full of Carp. Completely. To bursting point." "And to finish off, build a fourth storey and fill that full of Carp too"

"Right, so you want me to build a massive boat with four storeys and fill it full of Carp from top to bottom, even though they'd be better off realistically swimming in the flood? said Noah "It makes completely no sense!"

"I am god, I don't make sense for a living, just do it, I command you!" said god.

"OK, OK!" said Noah, "You must at least have a reason to want to do this?"

"Yes I've got a reason" said god...

"I want you to build the first Multi Storey Carp Ark"
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

RE: God said to Noah
It's the way I tell 'em.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

There's 3 minutes of my life I'll never see againUndecided
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
This whole thread reminded of this skit from The Family Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aBWWaUNOuo
undefined
(November 19, 2011 at 5:55 am)Zen Badger Wrote: There's 3 minutes of my life I'll never see againUndecided

ROFLOL

Hah... Hilarious.
Cunt
Bad jokes are an artform, man.

They definitely are, my furry friend.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They said, "Anthony, you gotta quit drinking." Gawdzilla Sama 5 786 March 28, 2023 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dumbest thing your other half has said? ignoramus 6 1017 February 3, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  Trevor Noah for Pres, "The Nukes Of Hazzard' Brian37 5 879 November 16, 2017 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Biblical Noah is a Time Lord Mechaghostman2 12 2159 April 20, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: robvalue
  There was a wizard on Noah's Ark StoryBook 7 6976 March 31, 2014 at 8:31 am
Last Post: T.J.
  Noah's Dilemma Jaysyn 4 1763 March 2, 2011 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist